A word of encouragement: PE and contact lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of encouragement: PE and contact lenses

Anyone who has been prescribed contact lenses can tell you that it's a pain in the ass learning how to put them in for the first time. I still remember my first day of wearing them: it took me nearly an hour in front of the bathroom mirror to get them in. And it took several more weeks after that for me to get proficient at it.

The chief difficulty with inserting contacts of course is learning how to control the blink reflex. The involuntary need to flinch whenever something gets near our eyeballs is an incredibly strong instinct that is hard-wired into all of our brains. It's so strong that many new contact wearers doubt they will ever learn to control it. But of course, this reflex CAN be controlled. All it takes is practice. And after a week or two, you will be able to stave off the reflexive blinking without even thinking about.

The point I'm getting to is: most guys ejaculate too early because they reflexively tense their pelvic floor muscles when aroused. This reflex is no more difficult to control than the reflex of blinking (in fact, its much easier). If 30 million contact users in the U.S. can learn to relax their eyelids when a foreign object is in their eye, then you can certainly learn to relax your pelvic floor.

Just be persistent and deliberate in your practice and you will find out just how much control the mind really has over the body.
    Bang_Gang
    Last edited by Bang_Gang; 10-19-2016, 12:10 AM.
Working...
X