The temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The temperature

I was wondering what is the impact of the heat inside a vagina (a real one or artificial) on the PE issues. I'm struggling PE anyway, but I'm able to last a lot longer if the penis is not exposed to the sensation of temperature difference. There are many factors involved, for sure, yet I find it quite interesting. Surprisingly enough, I haven't seen much on this topic here on the forum. So finally, isn't it that plain masturbation (edging), either by hand or with fleshlight (if not heated) won't do unless the penis gets used to this astonishing feeling of being inside a warm (or even hot?), wet enviroment? As I said, to me it works like crazy, and that's why I try to edge with homemade fleshlight after heating it a little in a microwave machine.

What do you guys reckon?

Here is an interesting article on it (not related to the PE though): Vaginal Heat and Its Relationship to Sexual Pleasure in the Male.

Regards,
    Herbert
    Herbert00
    Last edited by Herbert00; 11-09-2016, 01:53 AM.

You're way overthinking this. Heat in the vagina? Cmon man it's a vagina.

Comment

Hm, maybe you're right. But is there really no difference in the temperature sensation between normal masturbation and real sex? As I said, my penis seems very sensitive here -- and maybe it also can be one of the factors -- not mentioned clearly so far -- behind premature ejaculation?
      Maybe it's not so stupid to -- apart from other exercises -- to have some practice with a device even warmer than a vagina, so that one's body could get used to this kind of feeling?
      I'm just wondering.

Comment

Although the heat may add to a nicer pleasure for sex/ replication it's very doubtful that your pre is linked to it.

It is a lot nicer to have a warm flesh light over a cold one thou.(ran under hot water before lubing)
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

A lot nicer means more arousal means quicker PONR. In severe PE case, like mine, it means that I blow almost immediately if inside something warm and nice.

Comment

I realise this thread is a few months old so maybe you guys have dismissed the idea about warmth being a significant factor in pre-e, but I think it's actually quite likely.

The two times my edging sessions have gone badly and ended early were when I decided to heat up my fleshlight with warm water. I've also found that my gains in edging haven't been transferring into sex and for a long time I've been very frustrated, trying to work out what mystery factor is causing this. Temperature could be it!

I think our bodies have a sort of genetic/sensory knowledge about things, including what a vagina should feel like and therefore when to ejaculate. I'm definitely only going to edge with my Fl at vagina temperature from now on! Hopefully I'll get accustomed to that and make some transferable gains.

Comment

Working...
            X