Struggling to pee a little after RK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling to pee a little after RK?

Anyone had this problem where it takes you a little longer to focus and pee after doing RK's? takes me few seconds to really focus and start peeing?

I have this, mainly after HS (hindu squat). Sometimes I would start, but suddenly an IK occur and I stop, and then start again and so on... But I generally have this kind of problems (and it's partly mental, I struggle to start urinating -- particularly near other people, even if they are outside the doors).
    So I'm a little confused, maybe I overtrain my BC?

Comment

A piss is a rk with the urine sphincter open.

Comment

what exactly does that mean? is it bad its taking longer for me to pee

Comment

To piss you do a rk.

Comment

sorry are you saying im trying too hard to do a RK or are you saying simply i need to do RK to piss. and why is it like this after RK training?

Comment

I am saying pehaps you are overthinking.

Comment

hmm could be the case, strange the guy above also does it.

Comment

It seems not everyone can understand that people are different and that some may have problems that others do not.

But, overthinking or not, I wonder if there is any connection between the fact that I often struggle to start peeing and that I have some problems performing RKs. Maybe if PF is tensed it is both difficult to RK and to start urinating. It pisses (pun intended) me off that sometimes I need to wait 15 seconds and when I finally start, there are IKs which make mi stop every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert00 View Post
                    It seems not everyone can understand that people are different and that some may have problems that others do not.

But, overthinking or not, I wonder if there is any connection between the fact that I often struggle to start peeing and that I have some problems performing RKs. Maybe if PF is tensed it is both difficult to RK and to start urinating. It pisses (pun intended) me off that sometimes I need to wait 15 seconds and when I finally start, there are IKs which make mi stop every now and then.
                    Yes there is a connection yes it does indicate tightness . The body sometimes narks when it is tensed and is stretched.

Comment

well the RK are suppose to loosen up the muscle, so why would it be toghter after exercise?

Comment

Read again.

Comment

Working...
                        X