Phimosis and Premature Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phimosis and Premature Ejaculation

Hi. I first want to thank all of you. This community is just amazing and I learnt a lot from all of you. Please keep up the good work.

I am 24 years old. I have just recently discovered that I have phimosis. My foreskin is too tight. When I try to retract it in a flaccid state, I can pull it down to maybe uncover half the glans before it starts to hurt. When in an erect state, I can just see the urethral opening and a small portion around it.

I have premature ejaculation and I suspect it is because of my tight foreskin. It is too sensitive. When I get erect, the foreskin becomes very thin, possibly due to the increase in the size of the penis. And becomes very sensitive to touch. Just a couple of rubs of my foreskin on my glans is enough to bring me to orgasm.

I have already tried eliminating other possibilities which may be causing my pe. I used to do a kegel only routine which caused a tight pelvic floor. For the past couple of months, I have been doing a RK focused routine along with pelvic floor exercises and squats. I can say my pelvic floor is well balanced. I barely get IK's anymore. Even If I do get them, it is very easy to suppress them. I just concentrate on my BC muscle and relax it.

When I edge, if I focus on just my shaft with minimal stimulation to the glans foreskin, I can go for a long time without the ponr hitting. However when I make an OK sign with my thumb and index finger and thrust just with the head(this kind of stimulation mainly happens with the doggy style position), I can feel the pressure build instantly and I hit ponr in no time.

After discovering about my phimosis, I took a hot shower one day and using a lot of lubricant, I tried to roll down the foreskin, instead of just pulling it down, in a flaccid state. It retracted with a little pressure and there was not much pain. But the glans was unbelievably sensitive. I couldn't bear even water hitting it. I finished the shower and left the foreskin retracted and went about my day. As my foreskin is too tight, it doesn't roll back on its own. I have to pry it up forcibly to restore it. So, this exposed the glans and within a few days the glans sensitivity was gone.

But the foreskin, when I rolled it back, made the inner foreskin come out. The side of the foreskin that was touching the glans. This part is also very sensitive. It is white and wrinkly. When I retract the foreskin completely, this skin gets stuck behing the frenulum stopping the foreskin from going back over the glans. Even though the glans sensitivity has considerably decreased, this particular fold of skin is still as sensitive as the day I first rolled it back. I believe this is what give me the most intense pleasure when I rub on the glans. I tried rolling the foreskin back whn I am erect but it is too tight to retract. I tried to get erect when the foreskin was already retracted but it feels like the foreskin is too tight and stopping the blood flow to the head. A little painful even. And I was a little worried over paraphimosis so I stopped attempting to do this.

I went through all the phimosis posts in here and many say manual stretching can be done to increase the foreskin but it is a procedure that will take a lot of time and honestly, it seems I need to grow a lot of skin to be able to completely to retract when erect. And even then I am not sure if this is gonna help with my premature ejaculation problem.

So I am thinking of getting circumcised. It might solve both my phimosis and prem ejaculation problems for good. I know most people here are against it because of losing sensitivity, but my penis is just too sensitive. It might be a good to lose some of it.

I am not sure how to proceed next. I honestly can't take it anymore. I have avoided any contact with women and turned down tons of offers because of this problem. I have been struggling with this for almost a year with no progress. Please advise me on what to do next.

Keep stretching it, your glans Will get less sensitive. Its not worth circumsition

Comment

Thanks for your advice. But Even if I manage to stretch it out.. How can I handle the sensitivity issue? Stretching will lengthen the foreskin but the sensitivity will still be there right?

Comment

Read about edging, and training to control ejaculation response. The sensitivity can be controlled so you are satisfied with your timing issues.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I am of the opinion sensitivity is a good issue to have as opposed to having no sensitivity. Like wishful stated it can be controlled and sex will always feel good.

Comment

Well, I'll give you my experience, since I used to have phimosis too, until I was circumcised about one year ago. I also have premature ejaculation.

Basically it's this simple: your PAIN sensitivity goes down, but your pleasure sensitivity doesn't go down by much.

When I used to have phimosis, because my glans was never ever exposed, it was painful to even touch the glans. That goes away after a few weeks. But your pleasure sensitivity, in my experience, does not, by much. I WISH IT DID, I wish things felt less good, so that my premature ejaculation problem gets better (as it does when I use a numbing cream), but that didn't happen to any significant degree.
            BPEL: 7
            NBPEL: 6.3
            EG: 5.5
            Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

Hi Jay. Thanks for your input. It feels like my sensitivity mostly comes from the rubbing of my foreskin against my head. My head itself is not very sensitive. After stretching my foreskin for the past 3 weeks, I did manage to pull it down to expose most part of my head. When I rub on just my head using my fingers, without involving the foreskin, I don't get any IK's and it doesn't feel very pleasurable either. I also have been wearing my foreskin back throughout the day. In the beginning, my head used to hurt a lot but now, it dried up and just feels like normal skin. This may have contributed to the desensitization.
              Before you got circumcised, which parts of your penis were sensitive? If its the whole shaft of your penis, then it makes sense that you didn't get much desensitized after circumcision.
              I am sorry that your premature ejaculation didn't go away after circumcision as well. Are you following any routine now to get rid of Prem E

Comment

Originally posted by vamsi7 View Post
                So I am thinking of getting circumcised. It might solve both my phimosis and prem ejaculation problems for good.
                NOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T DO IT!!

I'm usually a mild-mannered person, but I just had to respond in this way, because the issue of phimosis is very close to me. I was circumcised when I was 15 because the doctor recommended that it was THE way to deal with the problem. What a crock of shit. Even though I was still young, I could have done some research. If only, if only, if only. It is one of the biggest regrets of my life. At this point, my circumcision is what makes me feel bad about my John Thomas, not the size. Erections are now too tight. The glans are dry and calloused. The scar line is...goddamn.

Because of my experience, I am quite convinced that there is no excuse for circumcision. Yes, I don't think there is ever a reason for it, just excuses. It's a solution looking for a problem. Disease control (Ever heard of safe sex practices?), cleanliness (Ever heard of showering and bathing?), phimosis, whatever, it's all bullshit.

I suggest you look into stretching your foreskin if you think it's too tight. The resources are out there and a good place to start is: Foreskin Restoration for Circumcised Men | Restoring Foreskin.org .

I have been restoring for at least a year now and progress has been slow. It may take a few years or even a decade to regain some semblance of what I had before. Do you really want to have a part of your dick removed until to discover afterwards that you just introduced more problems into your life?

I know all this because I was old enough to know what it felt like to have a foreskin before I was circumcised. I have a point of comparison. It has no upsides WHATSOEVER.

Am I making myself clear?
                ForgottenOne
                Last edited by ForgottenOne; 12-19-2016, 12:46 AM.
                Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

Hi ForgottenOne.
                  Thanks a lot for your advice.
                  May I ask, what did you get circumcised in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by vamsi7 View Post
                    Hi ForgottenOne.
                    Thanks a lot for your advice.
                    May I ask, what did you get circumcised in the first place?
                    Phimosis, just like you. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that.
                    Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

Yes. Sorry. I meant to ask, did you have any sexual problems because of phimosis? Were you able to have sex properly? Many people with phimosis lead normal sex lives. I asked around and a couple of my friends have phimosis but they don't have any problems because of it. They didn't even knew they had it.
                      So I was just curious if you had any problems.

Comment

To answer your question Vamsi:

when I had phimosis, my most sensitive part was always the frenulum, or the underside of the head of my penis. the actual foreskin had some pleasure centers, but nothing compared to the frenulum.

I should add: it DID help IMMENSELY when it comes to masturbation. Before my surgery, I could only masturbate for like 3 minutes tops, no matter what I did. Now I can go for like 20 minutes.

With vaginal intercourse, however (which is what matters to me), the results have been relatively minor.

This has just been my experience. Everyone is different, I suppose.
                        BPEL: 7
                        NBPEL: 6.3
                        EG: 5.5
                        Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

I had phimosis too a couple years ago. I finally manned up and went to a doctor with the problem, even though it's a sore subject. He gave me this cream to use with stretching and it worked a treat. Look into that first, cause i've heard bad things about circumcision. I still have PE though, but that's cause my PE is from a tight pelvic floor, not the over sensitiveness

Comment

Hi Jay. Thanks for sharing your experience.
                            I'm just curious though.. In some positions, the frenulum doesn't get stimulated much. Like missionary, woman on top etc. Do you even face prem ejac problems when you just stick to those positions?
                            I think it's safe to assume that the stimulation you get from sex is far more than when you masturbate. But 20 mins to 3 mins seems too much of a gap. Do you have any arousal control problems?
                            Just trying to understand if the gap you mentioned is due to physical causes or psychological causes.
                            Thanks again for taking the time.

Comment

You're welcome!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X