We make this harder than it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We make this harder than it is

Many people here seem to be very tense in their pelvic floor, i was too.

I see alot of people that see no progress with Edging etc, loosing their motivation.

People may disagree but here you have My opinion.

Premature ejaculation is almost 100% tension and some cases over arousal which Edging deals with.

Lets not make it harder than it is.
    Do you have PE? Your bc muscle is either shortened(if you had pelvic injury) or tense. Solution? Hindu squats and reverse kegels.

If involuntary kegels are bringing you to ponr faster than you like you need to stretch.

If This is the case, you wanna save time and get better quicker? Skip kegels until you are better.

HINDU SQUATS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL WE HAVE.

My opinion is, as long as you dont force rks, you can do them all day.
    I would even say, if you can sit in hindu squat 30times a day for 10mibutes each, DO IT.

What is the worse thing that can happend?

Your BC gets too stretched, it gets too weak to produce Iks at all, causing delayed ejaculation, as you know we need to have some iks to be able to orgasn at all.

What is the Cure for This then? Easy. Regular kegels.

Keep rking and hindu stretch the bc muscle until you either experience worse EQ or delayed ejaculation, then it is time to reintroduce regular kegels aswell.

Keep rking and hindu stretch the bc muscle until you either experience worse EQ or delayed ejaculation, then it is time to reintroduce regular kegels aswel

*OR when you are "healed" ofcourse

Comment

What about muscle fatigue? Stretching too much isn't good either, right? I HS a whole lot and also try to do RK very often (although probably still not well enough...), what is more I introduce tennis ball massage every few days. But I suppose my muscles get more tight instead of being more loose and relaxed. Sometimes (like today) I would even wake up with a weird feeling of tension in my PF, like an urge to have sex (I don't know how to express it; I would call it a sexual tension, but I'm not sure if everybody expierience it the same way).

I wonder, isn't it because of too much training? But, on the other hand, do I really exercise that much?

Comment

It is not same training as contracting, I Said do not strain or force.

Comment

I do 2x 10min hindu and literally rks the whole day.

Comment

It is not same training as contracting, I Said do not strain or force.

I know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
              Many people here seem to be very tense in their pelvic floor, i was too.

I see alot of people that see no progress with Edging etc, loosing their motivation.

People may disagree but here you have My opinion.

Premature ejaculation is almost 100% tension and some cases over arousal which Edging deals with.

Lets not make it harder than it is.
              Do you have PE? Your bc muscle is either shortened(if you had pelvic injury) or tense. Solution? Hindu squats and reverse kegels.

If involuntary kegels are bringing you to ponr faster than you like you need to stretch.

If This is the case, you wanna save time and get better quicker? Skip kegels until you are better.

HINDU SQUATS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL WE HAVE.

My opinion is, as long as you dont force rks, you can do them all day.
              I would even say, if you can sit in hindu squat 30times a day for 10mibutes each, DO IT.

Your BC gets too stretched, it gets too weak to produce Iks at all, causing delayed ejaculation, as you know we need to have some iks to be able to orgasn at all.

What is the Cure for This then? Easy. Regular kegels.

Keep rking and hindu stretch the bc muscle until you either experience worse EQ or delayed ejaculation, then it is time to reintroduce regular kegels aswell.
              Many thanks for this drjohn.

I'm already incorporating hs and rk in my routine, but I'll look into increasing the amount so long as I'm careful not to strain myself.

I did 3x 5min hs this morning, and then did some rk afterwards, and i know this is early days but for the 1st time i was able to hold and still feel my rk for more then 5secs. (I've only been doing hs with the correct technique for 2 days now).

I'm liking the idea of doing light rk throughout the day, and if i stop being able to feel a held rk i will do a hs to relax then try again, as it worked this morning.

Comment

My glans is really sensitive, it hurts me a lot if I have sex without condom/if I masturbate with lube, could it also be an hormonal problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
                  Man, This is exactly what went through my head a few days ago and is what I am planning on doing light RK hold all day and Hindi squats x1 10 minute session, and seeing if over time it will have reverse affects (delayed ejaculation). Is it safe to hold a RK all day long? I am hoping this will retrain myself to always be aware of my pelvic floor as-well.

So have you had success with this personally?

Seems the issue with me is when going in my penis will tense up (I can feel and physically see this happening) and during thrusts or manual stimulation the unconscious IK HOLD is so slight I can barely tell but when feeling my perineum area with my fingers the unconscious IK HOLD gets tighter and tighter as time goes by leading to ejaculation.

I also forgot to mention that I am doing 10 minutes of sitting on tennis ball once a day while on the computer as-well.
                  bseaquist24
                  Last edited by bseaquist24; 12-10-2016, 09:57 AM.
                  Cured PE

Current Goal: None ATM
                  Start: 5.9 NBPEL 5.25 MSEG
                  Future goals: 7 NBPEL 6 MSEG / Lowering erection angle

Comment

But why the reason for PE is tension in the muscles?You don`t fuck with your muscles, you fuck with your penis, and thus you receive stimuls from the vagina and then send signals to the BC,PC or whatever, which we know as IK.I disagree, I think IKs are symptom, not a cause.If tension is the reason, then tell my, why when I have used desenticize condom, I have zero IK.I fucked the lights out of my girl.I thrusted hard, fast and long in her tight sexy body, and I simply didn`t feel the urge to cum, because my penis didnt receive strong stimuls from the friction, and I had zero IK!I didnt even have to think about RK, breathing techniques or stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                      But why the reason for PE is tension in the muscles?You don`t fuck with your muscles, you fuck with your penis, and thus you receive stimuls from the vagina and then send signals to the BC,PC or whatever, which we know as IK.I disagree, I think IKs are symptom, not a cause.If tension is the reason, then tell my, why when I have used desenticize condom, I have zero IK.I fucked the lights out of my girl.I thrusted hard, fast and long in her tight sexy body, and I simply didn`t feel the urge to cum, because my penis didnt receive strong stimuls from the friction, and I had zero IK!I didnt even have to think about RK, breathing techniques or stuff like that.
                      I'm probably not the one with the best responses but I will give it my two cents from what I have learned so far, and maybe a seasoned vet can give some insight here.

To me it sounds like the desensitizing cream in the condom is eliminating your psychological aspect of PE, as in when things start to feel really good it flicks that subconscious root in your brain that orgasm is approaching imminently. So in essence the cream is never setting off that dopamine pleasure trigger to your brain leading in delayed ejaculation. So if your goal would be lasting longer it would be to control your arousal and plateau pleasure during edging without ejaculating at the end of every session.

I think for some people as the OP has said people with an already very tense pelvic floor that are seeing no results from arousal control \ edging from I'm assuming kegeling for years during masturbation etc has made the BC muscles become shortened and super tight and a triggered response in your brain when stimulated to just tense the area. When you aren't able to be relaxed and constantly tense and kegel it draws more blood pushing out the nerves increasing the sensations you are feeling leading to ejaculate fast.
                      Cured PE

Comment

I definitely agree with the title of this thread. The most egregious thing I often see in cases of PF problems is attempting to resolve the issue with directives which make things worse- e.g.- a strained pelvic floor: perform a variation of kegels (usually RKs) to promote "balance". This is akin to attempting to heal a strained biceps by exercising the triceps.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          I definitely agree with the title of this thread. The most egregious thing I often see in cases of PF problems is attempting to resolve the issue with directives which make things worse- e.g.- a strained pelvic floor: perform a variation of kegels (usually RKs) to promote "balance". This is akin to attempting to heal a strained biceps by exercising the triceps.
                          So I am confused to what you are saying Big AL so if you have a strained/tight pelvic floor its a joke to treat it with the reverse exercise RK's to balance it?
                          Cured PE

Comment

Originally posted by bseaquist24 View Post
                            So I am confused to what you are saying Big AL so if you have a strained/tight pelvic floor its a joke to treat it with the reverse exercise RK's to balance it?
                            Would you treat any injured bodypart with active training?

Here's my take on this issue- in detail:

Caution about adding the Reverse Kegel to your routine
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Would you treat any injured bodypart with active training?

Here's my take on this issue- in detail:

Caution about adding the Reverse Kegel to your routine
                              Oh you're talking about injuries.. Did I miss something or did you not read the first post? I am new so I'm not that knowledgeable so maybe you can give me some insight.

OP was implying that if you are having a tight PF and IKs with no progress with edging, and the IKs are bringing you to the PONR then hindi squats and RKs would be good for stretching the area and minimizing the IKs? He then said if you do this for a while and the muscle gets to stretched leading to delayed ejaculation etc then you can incorporate a kegal routine but for the time being skip kegals.

Is this just bad advice?

So I figured I would add my comment from before maybe you can give an opinion on this as-well. I do not do regular kegals becasue I feel like I have a strong muscle already from the years of doing them but not as a exercise just as I never knew that they were when I was younger and I constantly did them during stimulation \ sex as it felt intense.

Originally posted by bseaquist24 View Post
                              Man, This is exactly what went through my head a few days ago and is what I am planning on doing light RK hold all day and Hindi squats x1 10 minute session, and seeing if over time it will have reverse affects (delayed ejaculation). Is it safe to hold a RK all day long? I am hoping this will retrain myself to always be aware of my pelvic floor as-well.

So have you had success with this personally?

Seems the issue with me is when going in my penis will tense up (I can feel and physically see this happening) and during thrusts or manual stimulation the unconscious IK HOLD is so slight I can barely tell but when feeling my perineum area with my fingers the unconscious IK HOLD gets tighter and tighter as time goes by leading to ejaculation.

I also forgot to mention that I am doing 10 minutes of sitting on tennis ball once a day while on the computer as-well.
                              bseaquist24
                              Last edited by bseaquist24; 12-10-2016, 01:48 PM.
                              Cured PE

Comment

Working...
                              X