A very good Explanation about Reverse Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very good Explanation about Reverse Kegels

i was searching about Reverse kegels and found someone explaining about Reverse kegels in a forum around 11 years ago in 2005 and i think he is totally correct,
    do you agree with it or not?

here is what he was saying.

''''''''''''''' How long does he usually last after insertion?
    I can help because I had the same problem a few months ago, but I resolved it. I believe I had the problem, because I am/was in love with the girl who I had the problem with. If you are completely comfortable with the person you are having sex with, a lot of weight is lifted off of your shoulders and the man doesnt have his insecurities that he might have with another woman he isnt as comfortable with.

First, tell him to do his kegels everyday. Just type "kegels" at google and you can find out what they are and how to perform them. I have been doing them for about 7 months now with my own PE program and I am as happy as ever. I can hammer nails into oak wood with my erections now.

After he gets the hang of kegels, make him read this...because this is where it will help him the most. When you perform a kegel, you flex your PC muscle. PC muscle for women, BC muscle for men, so he flexes his BC muscle when he does a kegel. This moves everything to touch to the prostate, which is pretty much the female "g-spot" in men. This is what makes him want to orgasm/ejaculate quicker. What does he need to do? He needs to move everything away from his prostate by performing a reverse kegel. This lifts everything away from the prostate so he will not feel the need to ejaculate as quick...the same as the g-spot; if nothing is touching the g-spot, there will be no pleasure, but something is touching it, there will be.

To do a reverse kegel, insead of trying to stop the flow of urine (normal kegel), push out, like you are trying to force the urine out. This relaxes the BC muscle in men, which moves away from the prostate, which helps him last longer. This is my usual routine during sex: Insertion; before I get the feeling of ejaculation, I perform a reverse kegel and hold it for 20 seconds to 5 minutes...depending on how turned-on I am. I let go and keep having sex for like 5 minutes then do the reverse kegel again. When she is done, I can ejaculate on command most of the time because my body is ready to ejaculate but I hold it off, so when I am ready to ejaculate I hold a regular kegel which moves everything towards my prostate, which in turn makes me ejaculate within a minute. Tell him to practice kegels and reverse kegels everyday, like before he goes to sleep, or if he is just relaxing. I would suggest 10, 10 second holds with a 2 second release for normal kegels everyday, and for reverse kegels, just practice holding the reverse kegels for as long as possible. I hope you can follow this "guide". If not, just ask if you do not understand something. Good luck with this. """""

5 minute reverse kegal...is that while still pumping? Or taking a break - that's a heck of a long break, but if I'm still supposed to be penetrating her during this then yeah - in a perfect world I'd hold a RK the whole time, no?
    Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
    BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
    EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

please hlp me ;

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ml#post1294186

Comment

I found out that when doing your RK'S practice routine , holding it for a period of time benefits the most in the long run. Your body just automatically starts transitioning without you realizing it when you keep up a regular Kegels & RK'S routine.

Comment

Working...
        X