Proper Hindi Squat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Hindi Squat

Whats the proper Hindi/Hindu squat to fix a tight pelvic floor?

Do you have to keep your feet flat on the floor or not ?

Also does anyone have a video ? Ive seen multiple different variations.

Yes keep your feet flat on the floor. This engages the muscles better for the stretch.
    Stand with feet just past your shoulder width apart. Squat aiming to get your ass as close to the ground as possible. Keep your back straight. You can do quick repetitions, or stay down for longer periods of time. The more you stay down the better the stretch.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=rxqnW1Ys-9Y

Comment

I thought hindi squat was in the balls of your feet....
        "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Originally posted by Chungungo View Post
          I thought hindi squat was in the balls of your feet....
          This is correct form:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=rxqnW1Ys-9Y

Sone struggle to have feet flat on floor, so start on balls of feet. But with practice aim is to have flat feet

Comment

I'm doing 2 sets of 30 seconds in the morning. So to understand the physiology of it, Hindi squat works on the BC muscles by making them less tight, correct? Tight BC muscles is something that causes premature ejaculation?

Comment

Originally posted by Devoted View Post
              I'm doing 2 sets of 30 seconds in the morning. So to understand the physiology of it, Hindi squat works on the BC muscles by making them less tight, correct? Tight BC muscles is something that causes premature ejaculation?
              Ye. Also relaxes pelvic floor and strengthens core.

1min hindi squat per day isn't much. I couldn't do them properly at 1st so did 10 1min squats for a day or so then did for longer.

Aim is 10-15+min of squats per day

Comment

Originally posted by esco555 View Post
                Ye. Also relaxes pelvic floor and strengthens core.

1min hindi squat per day isn't much. I couldn't do them properly at 1st so did 10 1min squats for a day or so then did for longer.

Aim is 10-15+min of squats per day
                How long have you been doing it and have you noticed a difference in lasting longer?

Comment

Originally posted by Devoted View Post
                  How long have you been doing it and have you noticed a difference in lasting longer?
                  I never paid attention to my kegels during sex/edging before. I then noticed i hold a very strong kegel during both. So ive been focusing on fixing that.

I'm definitely not cured yet but making improvements which tells me on right track.

Comment

Yeah I hold a strong kegel during both sex and masturbation. I normally don't last longer than 5 minutes.

Comment

Thanks all. I did hindi squats with feets not flat on the floor for a week. But didnt notice any progression in lasting longer. So I hope with feet on the floot will work.

I wonder how long I should do this to see improvement though.

Comment

I had the Hindi squat & Hindu squat mixed up. Was doing the HINDU Squat for the longest time until I saw the correct position for A HINDI SQUAT . I already do A rigorous K & RK'S routine 6x a week outside of PE . Just started the HINDI & compare to the HINDU it's more challenging but adapted pretty good since the experience with the HINDU SQUAT

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                          I had the Hindi squat & Hindu squat mixed up. Was doing the HINDU Squat for the longest time until I saw the correct position for A HINDI SQUAT . I already do A rigorous K & RK'S routine 6x a week outside of PE . Just started the HINDI & compare to the HINDU it's more challenging but adapted pretty good since the experience with the HINDU SQUAT
                          I think we should change the jargon on this site to garland pose to avoid confusion like yours. Googling that gives plenty of great explanations on how to do it well.
                          Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

So the hindi squat is where feet are flat, and hindu squat is where heels are up?
                            Because if thats the case then I/m doing these wrong as well.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yes flat feet ass to grass.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X