Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans Spasm - erect or not.

Hello fellow Pegymers.

I have a problem that i have wanted to ask about while i am trying to fix my own pre-e problems

i have noticed that if i rub my circumsized penis head glands across the grains that i get a small and faint kegaling spasm inbetween my anus and ball sack (right next to the anus is where i can feel it the most) I can feel it when i hold my finger there, but its so faint that i can feel the spasm in the muscle more then i can with my finger most of the times.
    This is the BC muscle right? it doesn't matter if i am erect or not it has the same reaction.
    near PONR it doesn't bring any pleasurable feelings and its no where near as strong as a involuntary kegal (pleasureable) that i would get while edging.
    Even if i reverse kegal to try and relax the muscle and i rub the glands it will still most likely come through.
    sometimes it doesn't escpecially after sitting in hindi squat position for a minute or two, but then if i keep rubbing it eventually comes back. But if i hold a Kegal and rub that stops it.
    Wondering if any one else has a reaction like this? is it normal or is it a sign of tense pelvic floor or lack of control, i find my self doing hindi squats, reverse kegal breathing and relaxing the pelvic floor by feeling it drop down on a daily basis. I'll admit that my routine hasn't been very consistent with trying to gain control in isolation and toning the muscles with a exercise regime. I have a feeling that this spasm could be a factor in bringing my PONRs closer and uncontrollably, even though i can't feel it much during edging/masturbating.

i'm sorry if i have posted this in a way were its hard to understand but if there is any thing you would like me to clarify i am more then happy to.

Thanks MOS6581.

Originally posted by MOS6581 View Post
    Hello fellow Pegymers.

I have a problem that i have wanted to ask about while i am trying to fix my own pre-e problems

i have noticed that if i rub my circumsized penis head glands across the grains that i get a small and faint kegaling spasm inbetween my anus and ball sack (right next to the anus is where i can feel it the most) I can feel it when i hold my finger there, but its so faint that i can feel the spasm in the muscle more then i can with my finger most of the times.
    This is the BC muscle right? it doesn't matter if i am erect or not it has the same reaction.
    near PONR it doesn't bring any pleasurable feelings and its no where near as strong as a involuntary kegal (pleasureable) that i would get while edging.
    Even if i reverse kegal to try and relax the muscle and i rub the glands it will still most likely come through.
    sometimes it doesn't escpecially after sitting in hindi squat position for a minute or two, but then if i keep rubbing it eventually comes back. But if i hold a Kegal and rub that stops it.
    Wondering if any one else has a reaction like this? is it normal or is it a sign of tense pelvic floor or lack of control, i find my self doing hindi squats, reverse kegal breathing and relaxing the pelvic floor by feeling it drop down on a daily basis. I'll admit that my routine hasn't been very consistent with trying to gain control in isolation and toning the muscles with a exercise regime. I have a feeling that this spasm could be a factor in bringing my PONRs closer and uncontrollably, even though i can't feel it much during edging/masturbating.

i'm sorry if i have posted this in a way were its hard to understand but if there is any thing you would like me to clarify i am more then happy to.

Thanks MOS6581.
    it's a common habit. Are you kegeling when you masturbate/have sex? I still do this and am trying to cut it out as well.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I have IKs while masturbating still.

How are you attempting to cut it out?
      i have thought about rubbing my glands slowly and gradually increasing the pressure and distance moved until i don't have that spasm almost like balloning but this sensation doesn't bring me closer to PONR.

Comment

This may help you when searching- It is called Glans.

Many add that D, however that is not correct.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If you are talking about desensitizing, then don't. You need to learn to isolate your pf muscles and relax them. Once you have mastered the isolated reverse kegels then start focusing on doing them while stimulating. Check out my signature and see if any of it helps. You may not be overractive but if you have pre e then pay attention to the hindis and the isolated reverse kegels.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thanks alot mate!
            ill definitely put more effort into practicing my isolation and then attempting to handle it under stimulation while doing reverse kegel.

is the idea that i am taking this involuntary movement and slowly re training my reaction to keep relaxed?

Comment

That spasm is normal, but that muscle is probably the PC if its away from the root of your penis. The BC wraps around that.

Try to relax this spasm whenever it happens. Get really good at finding any tension in your pelvic floor and relaxing it. Whatever you do don't hold a long kegel to stop it. That masks the spasm but does not cure it.

Keep to your pelvic stretching routines it will works wonders. That it doesn't happen after holding garland for a couple minutes is a great sign!
              Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Thanks mate!
                ill definitely keep at my stretching.

Comment

Focus heavily on rks, do them many many times each day, holds for 30sec-3min

I was the same, its reversed now

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
                    Focus heavily on rks, do them many many times each day, holds for 30sec-3min

I was the same, its reversed now
                    when you say focus heavily on Rks do you do some normal kegals along with the reverse kegals?
                    iv seen you around in the forums DrJohn mentioning alot of reverse kegals but i'm worried if i do to many reverse without normal ones i could potentially atrophy my muscles.
                    Is kegaling and making my muscles tired what causes the tension?
                    i'm thinking i should i try and strive for about a 70RK - 30K ratio to keep it balanced while slowly building conditioning.
                    maybe when i'm taking the time out of my day to do the exercises i could do a 50/50 routine but then during the rest of the day i could focus on relaxing the pelvic floor and hindi squats and breathing with my belly to get more reverse kegals into the daily amount.
                    or should i try and get rid of all involuntaries before i start doing normal kegals.

sorry, i'm bombarding questions that i could most likely get the answer for if i re-read the stickies which is always helpful and something that i get a deeper understanding of certain topics again.

Comment

I advise stopping regular kegels for about 3 weeks. Then bring them back into the routine at about 70RK 30K. If you want to understand the spasm just flex your bicep all day. Keep it flexed all day no matter what. See how that feels and you will understand better what is happening in your pelvic floor.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I would consider re-introducing kegels at all: 3 weeks seem too short. Basing on my recent experience: I have been edging, hindi squatting and so on since November. No kegels at all during that time. Having noticed poor EQ and ongoing incontinency I thought maybe it was time for introducing some kegels to my routine. Thus I did a short series of few (maybe 10?) clenches, followed by several RKs. Well, the next day my libido skyrocketed. I had morning and even night wood (which I don't very often lately), also several involuntary erections during the day, and I was so HORNY (only due to the tension in my body, I can tell it for sure), that I fell an urge to masturbate almost immediately. That's what I did - my stamina was terrible, it was like all the progress had perished in one moment. I cummed after few minutes of "edging" and then had an urge to try again; I could last a little longer, but anyway the situation happened once more - I was so tensed in my PF. By the way it was an interesting occasion to see how is it to hold a strong kegel not to ejaculate - I've managed to do it in my third attempt (in a row), when orgasm was a lot weaker and I could hold it well enough, not loosing much of the erection (I know it doesn't work well for the PF tension, but I decided to do it, seeing that I had become tensed anyway).

Comment

Working...
                        X