Question ove pf strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question ove pf strength

Last week i saw some improvement, i had a few sessions fulled of control. I could say that my pf was by far more relaxed in those sessions, but this week something is going wrong... im ejaculating after 1 min using my hand and i really dont know what is going wrong, because i dont think i mentioned iks or anything similar.. i just reach the ponr after a min. I kicked kegels off my routine one month ago. So, does anyone know if a weak pf can cause pre e? (I dont know if mine is weak or not but i could say its not so tensed as it used to be although my pre e is getting worse). Any help/advice welcome

Do you have a progress thread ? Any increase in stress?

Comment

I have one but im not in touch with it, although i can let you know my routine if this will help you understand whats going on. No i wouldnt say that my stress increased.

Comment

So i just realised something kinda new for me. I rubed my glans really gently and put my other hand on my bc muscle. I noticed that my pf performs a very light kegel, really hard to feel though. I couldnt feel it when performed but only when i stoped rubbing my glans. So maybe thats the one that drives me to ponr like crazy... But the problem is that i couldnt kick it off, even a rk wasnt enough to hold it back. I dont know what should i do with that i feell its out of control.. Last but not least today my pf is kinda tight, no iks but i think its tight and i cant relax it...

Comment

This is why the training is important. Constant relaxation so the PF learns a different pattern.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
          X