How long did it take to cure PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take to cure PE?

How much time did it take you guys to treat the tension in pelvic floors and get rid of IK's and spasms? I've been doing most of the things advocated on this site with the exception of squats as my knees are still healing. I've seen no progress and it's been about 3 months. I'm getting so depressed over this. Premature ejac has ruined so many opportunities for me. I can't stop thinking about this. I hate this condition and I hate myself for having it.

Originally posted by grego View Post
    How much time did it take you guys to treat the tension in pelvic floors and get rid of IK's and spasms? I've been doing most of the things advocated on this site with the exception of squats as my knees are still healing. I've seen no progress and it's been about 3 months. I'm getting so depressed over this. Premature ejac has ruined so many opportunities for me. I can't stop thinking about this. I hate this condition and I hate myself for having it.
    3 months isn't $#!T!!!!
    It takes some people a year to cure this, and they may not have even had that much tension to begin with. Patience, patience, patience.
    Go see a counselor as well. You are letting your head issues impede you from improving because your Overractive pf is holding them in it as tension.
    EDIT:
    You are treating this with the wrong approach as well. This is a journey. You have to do this with an objective mindset like any other male enhancement exercise. This isn't going to work by you constantly window shopping the outcome, live in the present and only think about each day helping you get closer and closer.
    HansTwilight
    Retired Moderator
    PE Gym Editor
    Member of the Month Jan 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-30-2017, 11:12 PM.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You are not working hard enough.

You say you think about it every minute of the day? Well then make that to an advantage and do a 30sec-3min long RK every time you think about it.

Thats what i did and i got over it in 30 days.

Consistent and very hard work, and by hard i mean almost every single minute i was awake of the day.

Comment

I second Drjohn. U aint working hard enough. Also, ur knees are healing? From like operation? I find A LOT of people say excuses like "i have bad knees" and so on...to no squat. Squat is one of the BEST things u can do...30sec deep squat hold a day will do loads for general health and pelvic floor. You may think about ur condition often, but how hard to u really try to get over it?
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by grego View Post
          Can you give us a quick summary of your normal routine on daily basis, for last 3 months?

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
            I second Drjohn. U aint working hard enough. Also, ur knees are healing? From like operation? I find A LOT of people say excuses like "i have bad knees" and so on...to no squat. Squat is one of the BEST things u can do...30sec deep squat hold a day will do loads for general health and pelvic floor. You may think about ur condition often, but how hard to u really try to get over it?
            I have terrible flexibility in my hip abductors and heel cords and that doesn't stop me. I wrap a really thick and durable elastic band around myself and a pole and then just hug the pole so I don't fall backwards.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Often problems with hips and knees indicate lack of use which plays into pelvic floor problems . A physio or personal trainer may help .
              I have seen guys get over pe when told to relax their pelvic floor and not kegel so more or less immediate . Others a year of solid work Drummer19 was a difficult case I remember but he get there with work and he kept seeking the way forward.

Comment

I had an aha moment recently in my training when I realized that both my deep abs and posterior chain were completely dormant. Spreading the tension out farther in my body has helped my ejaculatory control and orgasms.
                Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Originally posted by SoftMmoStillPe View Post
                  I had an aha moment recently in my training when I realized that both my deep abs and posterior chain were completely dormant. Spreading the tension out farther in my body has helped my ejaculatory control and orgasms.
                  Care to elaborate on this? Spread tension in what way?

Comment

Originally posted by Reecespieces View Post
                    Care to elaborate on this? Spread tension in what way?
                    Keeping some tone in my deep abs and hamstrings/glutes has slowed the increase in tension in my pelvic floor that leads to ejaculation.

This is great for deep ab activation.
                    Training for the deep muscles of the core - Diane Lee and Associates
                    And I like this guy who preaches that foot tone leads to increased posterior chain activation among other things.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuHJ0ITskLE

Comment

Originally posted by SoftMmoStillPe View Post
                      Keeping some tone in my deep abs and hamstrings/glutes has slowed the increase in tension in my pelvic floor that leads to ejaculation.

This is great for deep ab activation.
                      Training for the deep muscles of the core - Diane Lee and Associates
                      And I like this guy who preaches that foot tone leads to increased posterior chain activation among other things.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuHJ0ITskLE
                      Interesting stuff. Will read, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
                        You are not working hard enough.

You say you think about it every minute of the day? Well then make that to an advantage and do a 30sec-3min long RK every time you think about it.

Thats what i did and i got over it in 30 days.

Consistent and very hard work, and by hard i mean almost every single minute i was awake of the day.
                        I only do RK when peeing or taking a bath because I always end up leaking a bit of pee, so if I try them with my pants up I might have a wet problem.

Doesn't it happen to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting View Post
                          I only do RK when peeing or taking a bath because I always end up leaking a bit of pee, so if I try them with my pants up I might have a wet problem.

Doesn't it happen to you?
                          You shouldn't be straining so hard pee comes out. If you feel like you need to pee during a rk, stop and go to the toilet.

But focus on doing light rk. This video shows good technique for this:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=rbwtM9II0XY

Comment

It happens to me sometimes. It's because your PC is so tight its not producing force. You need to feel it move every inspiration, and do a lot of Hindi Squats.

I also think you should try to pull your tailbone back with your glutes, but thats just me at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SoftMmoNoPreE View Post
                              It happens to me sometimes. It's because your PC is so tight its not producing force. You need to feel it move every inspiration, and do a lot of Hindi Squats.

I also think you should try to pull your tailbone back with your glutes, but thats just me at the moment.
                              Hey, you say that the tailbone should be pulled back with glutes, can you please explain how to pull the tailbone back with glutes?

Comment

Working...
                              X