Determined to overcome severe preE problem within this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determined to overcome severe preE problem within this year

Hi, I’m been following this forum on and of for two years now. Finally I decided to overcome preE problem permanently (don’t undestand why it took so long). I’ve been married for almost 14 years and we have suffered from me lasting between 0-2 min. Only time I’ve managed to go longer has happened when we had sex on consecutive days. Now after having 3 kids and because of we didn’t have much sex during pregnancies and after births my problem became so bad that I couln’t even penetrate her without ejaculating. I also started having EQ problems.

In the beginning of February this year I made a one year plan to overcome preE problem.

Current routine (has been for 6 six weeks now):
    -RKs every day almost every time I walk or stand
    -Hindi stretching 10-15 min per day
    -Edging once a week
    -Jelging 5-10 min 2 days in 1 off
    -I started with homemade fleshlight to make edging more like sex (done only 3 times now)
    -Breathing exercises
    -Having an attitude that I will overcome preE sooner or later
    -Practising with my wife real sex

Currently:

I’m much more in control when wet edging. I can use RKs to push away from ponr while edging. RKs feel much stronger than in the beginning. I can feel difference even in peeing. I’ve managed to penerate + 1 min inside of her (that’s an improve from 0 sec ).

Good work mate, im on the same boat as you but i plan to over cum it!

Comment

Comment

I have now practiced with my homemade fleshlight four times. It really well simulates real sex since I can be in a missionary position, which is really difficult for me. I had similar feelings on reaching ponr really quickly and unnoticed as in real sex. Also RKs are more difficult for me lying down than standing up. Anyway I noticed progress since first I ejaculated right away and last time I tried it took 10 min (although my plan is not to ejaculate). Anyway I think this practice will help me a lot since the feelings are really similar to real sex.
        M_Field
        Last edited by M_Field; 03-17-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Had a 25 min edging with a homemade fleshlight. Now I was able to stay close to ponr the whole time. Couldn't do fast stroking and I had to be really careful though. I'm progressing for sure. Hopefully will get to try in real sex soon. Currently my wife is having periods.

Comment

I like your plan. I would try to edge more than 1x a week but it seems like you've already figured that out.

I would recommend you spend some time improving your posture. Your hips aren't aligned perfectly, and your hips affect and are effected by everything above and below them.

This is a reasonable, though intimidatingly long, place to start.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/neanderthal-no-more-1
            Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. You are right about the amount of edging. I'm doing it more now. Limited opportunities though with wife and 3 kids Interesting about the hips. I'll check your article.

Comment

Have had progress in edging. I'm getting more used to edging in sex position and RKs are also easier now. Hopefully get to test progress in real sex soon.

Comment

I had sex last night with my wife and I was able to be inside of her 5 min. That's an awesome improvement For the first time I was able to use RKs during sex to push ponr further away. I had quite poor EQ, but I know that will improve with confidence and practice. Feels so relieving to know that I'm on a right track.

Comment

Awesomesauce dude. Let that confidence soar

Comment

Soar or Roar?
                      Originally posted by Polyorchid View Post
                      Awesomesauce dude. Let that confidence soar https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png
                      Originally posted by M_Field View Post
                      I had sex last night with my wife and I was able to be inside of her 5 min. That's an awesome improvement For the first time I was able to use RKs during sex to push ponr further away. I had quite poor EQ, but I know that will improve with confidence and practice. Feels so relieving to know that I'm on a right track.
                      congrats buddy thats a good improvement in short time. keep working hard and you will soon cross 20+ minute mark in sex

Comment

Both why not.

Comment

Thanks. I'm really happy with the progress. I did some edging in 2015-16, maybe worth 1-2 months, but nevertheless now things are going forward very nicely

I'm now adding regular kegels to my program.
                          M_Field
                          Last edited by M_Field; 03-29-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Keep going at it. I was where you were for over a decade and only this last year when we separated did I decide to do something about it on my own. I can go for a long time now. One of my goals actually is to have sex with my ex before next year. I feel like it will give me a conclusion I can feel good about, as I fucking accepted sympathy sex after and lasted for 1 minute!

Lower my head in shame, then raise my head in a new sense of power! lol I'm serious. It's happening.
                            DarkMedic
                            Member of the Month April 2017
                            Last edited by DarkMedic; 03-29-2017, 11:38 PM. Reason: changed were to where
                            BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
                            BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

Little update: I've been doing my daily routines quite faithfully. Haven't had many opportunities to edge. We had sex two days ago and again today. Two days ago I lasted only 30 sec, but amazingly today 10-15 min and I didn't even cum!! Feels sooooo gooood. I gave my wife orgasm I could have continued, but she is not used to go longer, because of my preE history. No words how good this feels. Can't wait to have sex again

Comment

Working...
                              X