Hindi squats inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindi squats inquiry

Okay I've been on and off doing reverse kegels and Hindi squats but I can execute Hindi squats well. My lasting time sucks with my girlfriend due to a tense pelvic floor and slight anterior pelvic tilt, both causing slight discomfort in the pelvic region at times.

Would 5 minute Hindi squats 3-5 times per day be suitable?

And holding a light rk the entire time at the bottom? If I did this, would I need an rk routine also for outside of squats?

I'm also edging 3 days on 2 days off (ejaculating on the 3rd day), and I'm also doing other stretches for my pelvic region (hip flexor stretches, quad stretches, groin stretches etc..)

I'm also starting to run 1 mile every day and deep breathing for 10 minutes a day.

how long have you been doing the hindi squats and rk's?
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Rks I've started months ago but haven't been strict with them up until now. Hindi squats I've done occasionally over the past month but also experience with barbell squats and weight training.

Comment

Sounds like a good routine. Keep it up.

I'd recommend adding some adductor strength and stamina work. Doing some modified missionary thrusting with your knees wide into ~girl pushup position. If you're super careful to not roll in your knees you can just pull in against your elbows in the Hindi squat position.
        Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Also, is it okay if I lean my back against a wall/holding onto something in front of me while doing Hindi squats? Does it make much of a difference as long as I'm doing the right form just using a support?

Comment

That's an good form to use while stretching yourself for safe free-standing Hindi squats. The problems with it are that you may be using the friction between your back and the wall to keep you up and you may not be getting your hips as far through your lower legs as you safely could. Don't be in pain. Do hard work.
            Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Working...
            X