Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destructive PE

Hey guys.

I'm not sure if this is the right place.

Here's the story
    I've always had PE it's like a damn curse. My PE is so bad that when my penis is penetrating a vagina I'm done... EVERY TIME

Now I have this girl that I really like so she came by last week and we were getting down, but she said that she is in her period so I just played with her breasts she was jacking me off for like 15 min... i felt nothing, I was just hard that's all. On top of that she likes to grind so almost every time we grind i bust a nut...
    Now yesterday she came by all ready to go we are doing our thing I pulled the condom and my penis is at the gates and ofc I ejaculated. Because I was tired of all this shit I just explained the situation. She was ok with it but next time it will be the same and it's killing me, because I want to make her happy and I can't with my state atm ( I mean satisfied)

About the PE I've tried kegel, edging.

I need help from you people.

Stickies at the top are the best way to start.
    Also start a log, log everything your doing. This way us people can help you out with advice and insights we've gain along our own paths.
    But seriously read the stickies, any questions that come up ask away.

Comment

Yep lot of info in the stickies . So much people get confused and need to ask questions but by then they know the questions to ask

Comment

So I should update this post as my log? Day to day or so?

Comment

Originally posted by Friski View Post
          So I should update this post as my log? Day to day or so?
          Start a progress log, you'll find it under forums.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
          X