Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Questions (kegals, edging, anxiety, sensitive glans, and other)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions (kegals, edging, anxiety, sensitive glans, and other)

Hey there I just have a few questions I need help with

TLDR of my background (for context):
    - I started this about a week ago and have made a plan for 4 plateau edging sessions a week to start trying to train up
    - Suffer from anxiety
    - Suffer from PE(generally about 20-30 after pen (if i do nothing to combat it))
    - Normally try to Ejaculate and hour or 2 before sex to last longer
    - uncut
    - Used to speed masturbate until I realized how bad it was about 3 weeks ago
    - Going to go to the doctor sometime to see if I need to go back on my anxiety meds that I came off like 5 years ago.

I just have a few questions that I am not sure about:

1. Could anyone recommend some videos that could help teach me how to focus on relaxing all of my mustles down there as my anxiety loves to make me tense as hell and so find it really hard to relax and how to RK(without tensing my abs).

2. What is a good rough K and RK workout plan as I have no idea how many I should aim to do a day or how long to hold for.

3. I have overly sensitive glans (uncut) as it is so uncomfortable for anything to rub against my glans while they are dry even if they are exposed in my underwear its quite uncomfortable, so i have started using the towel rubbing technique to try desensitize just to what i would think a normal level is (being able to not be uncomfortable in my underwear with the glans exposed). Do you have an opinion on whether this is ok to do or not.

4. I try to masturbate and Ejaculate about an hour and a half before me and my gf get down so that I last longer than 20 seconds but I am not sure on the best way I could do this if it’s even possible without stopping any progress gained from the plateau edging.

5. Also for the first few months what are the key things I should try focus on to build a good base

6. Also I have some numbing cream that makes me last a lot longer in bed but i am not sure if that will also be detrimental to my progress as when I use it I can’t feel anything down there.

7. Also I have heard magnesium can help with relaxation any experience around whether it can actually help with PE or not?

Finally any links to other post that have really helped or have really good info will be greatly appreciated

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. Search for pelvic drops on youtube. That is what physical therapists call RKs. All videos I've found are for women so the positions of the BC and PC are different but they do a good job to begin with. I liked FemfusionFitness's videos.\

2. Once you learn to do a pelvic drop, do it all day every day for a month. You will be surprised at how often you'll need to rerelax your pelvic floor. Start with a goal of holding one for 5 minutes and work until it is a habit.

3. Meh not a fan of desensitization. Glans are supposed to be sensitive. They are designed to be. We aren't trying to reduce pleasure. We are trying to control our ejaculation reflex.

4. Talk with your girlfriend. About your feelings, about your plan, about your progress. Then edge with your girlfriend. She likes you already and already knows more about it than your realize.

5. See 2.

6. If you're feeling super depressed about your PreE use it as a short-term ego boost. Otherwise don't bother.

7. No idea.

Im partial to the chaotic mess that is my signature.
    Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

I like post 2 this thread .
      Magnesium is commonly deficient in the western diet this can cause cramps . I take it to help with leg cramps.

Comment

Any specific type as I have seen quite a few different ones e.g. elemental? sulfate etc

Comment

Chelate.

Comment

Working...
          X