anti depressants for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti depressants for PE

My doctor said this was an option for me.Anyone else tried this method ?
    Bathmateuser
    Last edited by Bathmateuser; 03-14-2010, 12:32 PM.

Um...What?
    < short shorts

Comment

Uhh, wouldn't recommend it dude. There was a post in one of these topics (in this forum) where someone went through it. Can't remember which topic it was, sorry.

The side effects/negatives of using anti-depressants for PE far outweigh the positives.

Comment

I thought anti depressents caused pe?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          No they cause ED, weight gain, high blood sugar, and suicidal tendencies in younger users.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            No they cause ED, weight gain, high blood sugar, and suicidal tendencies in younger users.
            This is what I have never understood about anti-depressant meds... one of the common side-effects is an increase in suicidal thoughts which is obviously more serious than the disease they are trying to treat. I know they help lots of people and probably save lives but it's pretty scary none the less.
            Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Originally posted by Cleave View Post
              This is what I have never understood about anti-depressant meds... one of the common side-effects is an increase in suicidal thoughts which is obviously more serious than the disease they are trying to treat. I know they help lots of people and probably save lives but it's pretty scary none the less.
              I'm not sure that they neccesarily cause suicidal thoughts so much as they imbalance the personality of user, unnaturally, chemically, which leads to serious extremes. Euphoria to Manic Depression.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                I'm not sure that they neccesarily cause suicidal thoughts so much as they imbalance the personality of user, unnaturally, chemically, which leads to serious extremes. Euphoria to Manic Depression.
                That makes a little more sense but it still sounds kinda dangerous. Thanks Skeptic.
                Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

They invented mind drugs to take the place of cognitive therapy. Cognitive therapy was expensive and tge HMO's did not want to cover the cost of extensive care. Depression medications have a high failure rate, most cause more problems than they solve.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Im just going to try the natural way them tablets dont sound to good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Were you meaning ED?

Comment

Yes.
                        Good to see you ,how is the walkabout?
                        Have you found new places, either physical or spiritual?

Comment

Working...
                        X