Flesh light's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flesh light's

Hi I' am new to this forums have been doing PE for about a month now gained 0.4 inch in lenth and 0.2 in girth so going well atm I' am also doing kegals helping a bit but i was wondering would a flesh light be good for practice to last longer is it worth giving it a go have any of you tried it to last longer hope some one can help thanks.

Hi Jamie and welcome to PEGym!
    The short answer is yes, practicing with a FLeshlight can probably help you last longer. There are a few threads in the forums about Fleshlights and a whole lot of threads about building stamina and lasting longer.
    A couple of suggestions:
    -Learn to use the Search function. This will lead you to a great deal of information about just about any topic you can think of.
    -Read lots and lots of threads.
    -Start a log thread. It makes it easier for you to keep track of your workouts and your progress plus it makes it easier for others to give you feedback and advice.
    -Use correct grammer, spelling, and punctuation in your posts. There are a lot of guys in the Gym from all over the world so English is not their first language. Texting shorthand and slang makes it much harder for them to understand your posts.
    -Have fun!
    There are a lot of well informed and nice people here who really want to help you attain your goals!
    Welcome!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes mate there great,i own a fleshlight and love it..£60 well spent

Comment

Here is the thread that has the most information on Fleshlights: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/551...ody-tried.html

Comment

Working...
        X