Edging when involuntary BC contractions seem to be the cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging when involuntary BC contractions seem to be the cause

Forgive me if this information is elsewhere but the question I have is kind of specific so I thought I'd make a new thread.

I diagnosed my Pre-E happens because my BC muscle is constantly tensed when masturbating or having sex. Has been this way as long as I can remember. Leading to me reaching my PONR within seconds. I just think the whole area is too tight.

I have been doing multiple things to try to cure my Pre-E for the past month: Massaging and Stretching the Pelvic Floor and Hip Flexors, some penis stretching, stopping kegels after I urinate, reverse kegels during meditative belly breathing, and strengthening my glutes.

I haven't added edging into the mix because I have this feeling it will be counterproductive. I have been trying to abstain from masturbation as a whole actually because I figured the less my BC muscle was contracting the better. When trying to edge, I can stop and start for upwards of 20 minutes. But my BC muscle is essentially tense and tight for every stroke. I want to loosen up the muscle and edging doesn't do that.

I have slipped up and masturbated twice in this month's span. The sessions haven't shown any improvement. I realize it's relatively very early in my process but Im just trying to cover all the bases.

Is there a different technique of edging that isn't 'work your way up to the PONR as many times as you can'? Should I stop as soon as I involuntarily kegel? If so that'd be quite a short session!

Any help would be appreciated!

Practice front reverse kegels during edging to combat involuntary kegel spasms. If you have a difficult time doing this, slow down your strokes and relax. Keep breathing. With time and experience you should be able to stroke faster while still being able to control the IK's. The idea here is to not stroke faster than you can have sex. Use a light/medium grip and lube, no death gripping.

Welcome to the jungle!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Jay could you tell me where you personally feel front RK at? Front RK people describe differently, and different locations Do you feel between testicle and anus, or do you feel it at the base/front where your penis connects to the body. I know people say the feeling of urinating, but I feel that in my pernium area. It might sound odd wanting such specific, but there is a lot of different information out there and specific information would lessen that.

Comment

The BC muscle.

PelvicFloorMuscles-300x218.jpg
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
        X