No announcement yet.

THE Solution to Premature Ejaculation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Solution to Premature Ejaculation!

It just occurred to me!! How to re-train the Kegel reflex which results in premature ejaculation!

It is so simple, so utterly simple and perfect (see Occam's Razor). A mix of Pavlovian reflex training - with THE SECRET INGREDIENT!!!!! What is the secret ingredient??? ready???

The Reverse Kegel

-=-How to apply it to control arousal-=-

1) learn how to Reverse Kegel see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aving-sex.html (feels like pushing out a fart)

2) Learn your PONR, being aware of the point exactly when your kegel flexes prior to ejaculation (see https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html)

3) At the exact moment before you know your kegel will flex: REVERSE KEGEL! PUSH OUT! This is a COMPETING RESPONSE!

-=-Why this will work: You are re-training your Reflexive conditioning, from being one where (1) your kegel flexes at the first sign of pleasure to (2) now your kegel muscles are trained to stay relaxed via the reverse kegel, offsetting ejaculation. BRILLIANT! (this must be repeated many times to effectively re-condition your nervous system)

I'm 100% positive that this will work, (With practice) and I am implimenting it with success in my own PE efforts. The COMPETING RESPONSE mechanism is very common in training new behaviors and association with new stimuli to replace old ones. It is a widely used tactic in my field (psychology).

Everybody out there! How exciting to actually have Hope of a REAL CURE!
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Great post zen! I will definitely use this with my edging routine!

1 rep point
    Stats (beginning 11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
    EL- 7.25
    EG- 5.5
    Bench Press- 225x10

*If anyone has any training/nutrition questions, ask away*

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
      It just occurred to me!! How to re-train the Kegel reflex which results in premature ejaculation!

It is so simple, so utterly simple and perfect (see Occam's Razor). A mix of Pavlovian reflex training - with THE SECRET INGREDIENT!!!!! What is the secret ingredient??? ready???

The Reverse Kegel

-=-How to apply it to control arousal-=-

1) learn how to Reverse Kegel see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aving-sex.html (feels like pushing out a fart)

2) Learn your PONR, being aware of the point exactly when your kegel flexes prior to ejaculation (see https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-101-a.html)

3) At the exact moment before you know your kegel will flex: REVERSE KEGEL! PUSH OUT! This is a COMPETING RESPONSE!

-=-Why this will work: You are re-training your Reflexive conditioning, from being one where (1) your kegel flexes at the first sign of pleasure to (2) now your kegel muscles are trained to stay relaxed via the reverse kegel, offsetting ejaculation. BRILLIANT! (this must be repeated many times to effectively re-condition your nervous system)

I'm 100% positive that this will work, (With practice) and I am implimenting it with success in my own PE efforts. The COMPETING RESPONSE mechanism is very common in training new behaviors and association with new stimuli to replace old ones. It is a widely used tactic in my field (psychology).

Everybody out there! How exciting to actually have Hope of a REAL CURE!

My problem is the PONR happens within 30 secs of penetration then im stuck not being able to thrust anymore because of the overwhelming "tickle"sensation of about to cum it never subsides its like trying to get rid of a full bladder without urinating.....any suggestions for that because reverse Kegals don't work in my situation

Comment

YES! That tickle sensation is EXACERBATED (made worse) by kegeling. You may not think you are kegeling, but deep in your PC muscle it IS KEGELING! And it will feel tight when that tickling sensation occurs, that is when you really need reverse kegels, which will allow more blood to flow to the 'tight PC area' and thus relax it a bit. And I was in the very same position you were in, but it takes lots and lots of masturbation practice before it can be applied to intercourse.

Additional note: During intercourse try reverse kegeling on the thrust in, and to stay relaxed on the outward thrust as well. I noticed that I kegeled a lot during the inward thrust...
        pe_ZEN
        Last edited by pe_ZEN; 03-19-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

YES!! Zen, you hiy the nail on the coffin. The reverse kegel is something I incorporate when edging. Helps subside the PONR. Great post!

Comment

Great post, Zen!

Not sure if you know, but kingpole and I worked on an updated EDGING article that can be viewed here:
            Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

We also did a ballooning one:
            Ballooning - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Hope it helps,
            rem
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

The only problem is i have no clue if im doing the reverse kegals correctly or not.. I know what it feels like when i kegal, i can feel the muscle moving, but i dont know exactly what the reverse kegal should feel like..
              As of 1/2011
              Current Length: 7.25
              Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
              BP Flaccid Length: ~5
              BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
              Goal: 8x6
              Slowly getting there..

Comment

nice!

Yup, only problem is that how do you do a reverse kegal?

Comment

Ok pe zen this seems to pull together a lot of clues. One question though, are you geting dry orgasm?

Comment

Thsi week I've been involuntarily doing them like I just found out about reverse kegels. They do work. They work better then kegeling to stop ejaculation if you aren't good at kegeling. Your penis will expand a lot and the sensation will subside. I only feel a dry orgasm when kegeling but not with a reverse one.

Comment

Remek: Thanks for the links, those will be very helpful for everybody!

Pegasus: Not 'trying' to be dry orgasmic, just trying to improve stamina in intercourse. And its working! But if I can be an MMO-man that would be great too.

Reverse Kegeling is simple. Some call it "anal breathing" LOL. If you were to try and RRRRIP a fart, what do you do, you push out your bottom carriage. what this does also is:

1) send fresh blood to the entire PC region
                      2) lowers pressure in the arteries/veins so more blood can flow into the penis/PC region (ballooning) and this is the expansion you noticed. I believe this is what contributes to the relaxing of the 'tight-PC'

But, the main thing to know about reverse kegels is that is a COMPETING RESPONSE it will hopefully REPLACE that automatic kegel which accompanies the PONR. This means the nervous system must be re-wired to a degree.

Comment

I dunno if I'm reverse kegeling right. From what I understand, it's like you're trying to force out urine or a fart. If I hold this reverse kegel for long enough I'll feel my abs begin to get sore. Is there any way to reverse kegel without relying on your abdominal muscles? My abs are in good shape so I don't think that's the issue.

Comment

Crispy this is just a muscle control thing, many guys use other muscles to increase kegal effect. However it is little studied.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispybacon View Post
                            I dunno if I'm reverse kegeling right. From what I understand, it's like you're trying to force out urine or a fart. If I hold this reverse kegel for long enough I'll feel my abs begin to get sore. Is there any way to reverse kegel without relying on your abdominal muscles? My abs are in good shape so I don't think that's the issue.
                            Yeah crispy it sounds like you are doing it just right. Another way of checking is, in your taint area it should feel like it is bulging like a frog. This is good, because that's just where you get tight PC before ejaculation

Comment

Hey pe_ZEN, I like your idea a lot, but i got a few questions for you.

You say that you have been practicing this with success, so what happens when your about to reach the PONR? You reverse kegel and the feeling to ejaculate just goes away and you can resume stimulation? If so, do you re-reach the PONR quickly?

Also, do you do reverse kegels on a daily basis? Or just when you are about to reach the PONR?

Finally, has this method increased how long it takes for you to reach your first PONR?

Comment

Working...
                              X