Penis Banding for Delayed Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Banding for Delayed Ejaculation

So some old threads we're bumped & a topic was brought to light I've never heard of to cause DE called Penis Banding.

Members on Pegym we're going back & forth about this questionable method for Pre-E.

So after looking & looking , I came upon a active Forum called the " Eunuch Archive"

Anyone interested in this method called Penis Banding can Google the Eunuch Archive & find out all the Hype behind this Delayed Ejaculation method called Penis Banding.

Members there have been doing this for over a decade with results.

It's a Legitimate method men are using for Delayed Ejaculation & some there do Penis Banding for other insane reasons.

Hopefully this thread is OK with MOD & I'm not kindly let out the back door . LOL

Just an afterthought , members there who do Penis Banding to accomplish DE before intercourse practice the method with a totally Flaccid Penis for 20-30 minutes . Rest 30min & repeat. They also do 10 minutes of Warm-up & 10 minutes WARM-DOWN similar to what we practice in PE.

There are some quacks who have different reasons for doing Penis Banding over there , so BEWARE 😲😲

Comment

Was it Goat who has commented on this in numerous posts onsite?

Comment

Can you please PM the link as I can't seem to find it on Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Was it Goat who has commented on this in numerous posts onsite?
          YESSIR , It was

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
            Can you please PM the link as I can't seem to find it on Google.
            I can pm the website

Comment

Hey this is for those PM request.
              I don't think it's against the rules to direct a member to Google & type in particular words.

So Goggle

The Eunuch Archive

Eunuch . org

This is active on the Method of Penis Banding & the end result of Delayed Ejaculation. Some members there are participating in Penis Banding for insane reasons.

Other than that , they go into detail on how to achieve Delayed Ejaculation through the Penis Banding method & still have a well functioning Penis.

Some members have developed severe DE through banding but overall this is it with the information on Penis Banding.

Comment

I do wish you would not follow this at all

Comment

Yes.

Because Eunuch's are sooo well known for their excellent penis function.

Wtf.
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

eunuch

[yoo-nuh k]

noun 1. a castrated man, especially one formerly employed by rulers in the Middle East and Asia as a harem guard or palace official.

Comment

Don't forget about the choir boys.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Thanks Tango. That site is very extreme but hopefully it can give a different perspective or new insight into Pre E.

Just a quick, quick skim I Sam mentioned Dry orgasm and orgasm/ejaculation being separate events.
                        Also other bits of info that has me thinking about things I otherwise wouldn't have.

Comment

What about using a cock ring for this purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
                            What about using a cock ring for this purpose?
                            It's different & the Penis Banding isn't for the same purpose as a cock ring.

Researching this is best , just like we all did or at least should have before we started Penis Stretching & Jelqing. Penis Banding with a flaccid Penis comes to the same risk in my estimation as Cable Clamping Edging , Erection bending. , 720 bundled stretches , 540 bundled A&V Stretching.

Heck , just look at the injury thread & that's just members who wound up there by doing in my opinion Regular old PE Exercises.

Comment

For anyone interested in learning more about this method, i've done great research as well as went into great detail of my journey in testing it out in another thread.

You can start reading from here and continue on if you are curious about my findings: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1351910

I've made quite a few long posts explaining as much as I could. I feel like a method that could be as potentially dangerous as this one needs to be described in as much detail as possible so that no one severely injures themselves if they decide to try it.

Also, like what happened in the other thread, I have a feeling other members will just jump in here and without doing any research or reading on my posts or previous research, will derail the thread with denouncing the method and telling you not to try it or read about it, or that there is no reason to even do it. It looks like that already started to happen, even with some of the same people that did it in the other thread.

This is an online forum for discussion I really wish that if anyone decides to chime in on why or why not to do this method they at least provide detailed responses why, not just what they "feel" or what happened in UNRELATED incidents.

Comment

Working...
                              X