Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a remedy would be found?

Hi Guys,
    New user here but unfortunately a lifetime PE sufferer (20 years and counting). This is so frustrating and depressing.
    Ejaculating within 5 - 20 seconds max. Was like most people here trying to somehow beat that thing for as long as I engage sex. Have tried the start stop, kegel, reverse kegel without success. Recently read about stretching and willing to try though I dought it.
    The last 5 years was taking SSRI’s and went from my 10 seconds to 3-4 minutes with some start stop on the way and was happiest man alive sure I have a permanent method to deal with this issue. But luck didn’t go hand in hand all the time with my little guy, Suddenly I have started to experience a severe ED, up to a final point where couldn’t get it up even once. At the beginning I could do it with one lady but couldn’t with another, started concentrating on the psychological side of things. Took me a couple of weeks to understand it’s the SSRI’s causing this. Stopped them immediately and it took me about 10 weeks to get it out of my system with PE coming back into my life with 10 sec rounds. I have started reading myself to death in many many forums.
    Ordered myself 5htp, B6, ashwagandha. Started without the B6 and fealt nothing, ordered the B6 and was taking 50mg morning and night (no gastro issues, just more times needed to deficate during the day) and suddenly started to experience wood erections many times a day (didn’t feel it for many years – SSRI’s) and during masturbation noticed that it was much much better (at least 25% better- still long way from remedy). Raised the dosage of 5htp to 100mg morning and night. All seemed to be ok.
    Brought a lady home (after a good portion of Tequila- Good mood + , not drunk completely) and just couldn’t get it on, only through extreme blowjob, barely got it in and was blown after seconds. Was already sure the ED was behind me but seems not (just to mention that all my life had extremely strong erections).
    I feel like I could really get a depression and then I would really need the SSRI’s.

I have been reading some more and more stuff on the forums and ordered a bulk of supplements I have read about and people find them helpful.

Quercetin – to lower the histamine in case I got it
    Dopa Mucuna – to bring the dopamine a bit higher – like all of us I’m a person that is getting super excited in all aspects of my life from 0-100 in a second.
    DHEA - DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone that is secreted by the adrenal gland in the human body. DHEA serves as a precursor to male and female sex hormones.
    GABA - is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the human brain.
    Niacin – Vitamin B3 (Supposed to help the Gaba get over the Blood barrier)
    L-Methionine - an essential sulfur-bearing amino acid.

DMG - is considered an antioxidant that can enhance cellular oxygenation. Your body needs your brain in order to carry out the normal functions such as getting an erection and controlling an orgasm. With DMG your neurology can be enhanced so that you can enjoy the best sex life possible.

Now, I’m a bit reluctant to take so many supps.
    Anyone can shred some light on whats going on here?
    Some warnings if I’m about to take some stupid mixture?
    Anyone can give new advise? Any magic that can make this nightmare go away?
    Getting to a point where I’m starting to consider to give different excuses to really nice girls in order not find myself again and again in the same awful situations such as ED/PE/EQ. Ohhh God, someone please make it stop.

Any helpful advise guys.
    Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here. The more time you spend reading posts, you will begin to see some commonality in may others here, so find comfort in that you are not alone with this. Use the search bar located above to read up on stamina training through Edging. We can all re-write what has already been written, but I think it is better for you to search and read so you get the persective of others in a similar place to you. Edging is basically, masturbation with a purpose - to learn to control your response to reaching the PONR (point of no return). It takes time, you have to push yourself, but the key is to focus on what your body does during that time and try to learn different things to combat it. Use the forums for motivation, start a log of your journey, converse with others of similar issue and find comfort in a community that cares for your success. As you are new, you may want to look into starting an exercise program. Many report better EQ (erection quality) which makes control easier. Read everything under the START HERE button located at the top of the page in the main forums, or in the stickies in the beginner programs if using a mobile device. Look into a conditioning program like JP90 and commit to the full 90 days. Start with a light program and work your way up. Ask questions, and enjoy your stay.

Comment

Thanks @TheZZMan,
      I`m at a point where been quite sceptical regarding the different technics though willing to try. Would be glad to see the ED going away. I hope it's due to the daily 200mg of 5htp and ot will go away in a couple of days. The symptom is very similar to the ssri one. Only mental erections but the body doesnt have the sufficient power to maintain it.

Anyone else that knows regarding the supplements.
      Regards

Comment

Go to the stickies read them .
        Start a log .
        Do not waste our time with the I have tried it all bs .

Comment

I'm pretty sure none of these supplements will help you last any longer. 5-htp might help a little bit at the beginning, but the receptos will downregulate quickly and you are back to baseline. To help with PE, you need some serious pharmacological action going on. You may want to look into Kratom or Phenibut, both do really help with PE (and are legal in most places), but are essentially psychoactive substances.

Comment

Or he could start a log and do the work as explained in the stickies.

Comment

Hi Stormaster, welcome to the gym. We are a group of friends here and we delight in helping where we can.

First, sorry for your ordeal. I feel you. It seems that you have tried a lot and failed. Now you should definitely try TheZZMan's and Pegasus suggestions above. I mean really try and follow through and be patient with the process.

Having said that, it appears to me from reading a few threads on Pre-E here that there are several types of Pre-E and we can classify it thus far as:
              1. Those caused by psychological means (your attitude and mental conditioning)
              2. Those caused by physiological means (your pelvic floor, your pc muscles)
              3. Those caused by anatomical structure of your penis nerves (dorsal nerve)

I am an inventor and have over the years developed quite a good skill in analysis. So what I am going to say is simply my opinion strictly from analyzing posts in this forum and NOT any of my professional or knowledgeable skills. I am not a professional or experienced in this. Also I don't have Pre-E or have ever advised anyone on the same.

So here goes my non-professional opinion:

It seems that the common causes of Pre-E, from the categorization above, are number 1 & number 2. That is psychological (your attitude and mental conditioning) and physiological (your pelvic floor, your pc muscles).
              It also seems that the regular PE exercises are proven to address the above issues.

From your detailed description, it seems that your cause for Pre-E is number 3. That is, a defect of your anatomical structure of your penis nerves specifically the dorsal nerve.

If that is the case, then there seems to be others here in the gym with the exact same situation. They have a solution that works for them. It is highly unsafe, it is NOT recommended by the professionals and experienced members here in the gym, it can cause permanent damage with a high probability and it works.

This method attacks the dorsal nerve of the penis and in a high risk compromise, cures Pre-E.

Here are the links to this development. As I said it is clearly risky, unrecommended and works:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-approach.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...mg-pree-2.html

If I were inventing a product for Pre-E, I would simply consider making the method safe and commercializable. If I were a Pre-E guru, I would consider developing routines and exercises that employ the same concept, which is constricting the dorsal nerve, while providing for increased safety and measurable targets e.g. reps, sensitivity test etc.

Hope you really start with the methods recommended by TheZZMan's and Pegasus above. Thank you.
              A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Comment

Remember messing with nerves can get them really mad at you. Let us know your thoughts before you do anything.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Would strongly advise to not use those supplements. Not that I haven't tried them all and to debunk it this way, but supplements are temporary. Even if some do work you will get side effects which force you to quit the supplement that might works and you are back to ground zero. Next to that all the progress you will make with edging, stretching you won't know if it is the supplements or actually your body.

As mentioned above there is a lot of really good content that can be of big help in the stickies. And I would like to add that I had the same approach you had, searching for a wonder pill "curing" me of everything. This approach won't work in this case.

Comment

Professionals?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what proffessionals?PhD?Proffessors?Directors of university of PE? Oh, that was a good laugh.To, the OP, no, there is no founded universal cure.And, the people who give you advice have no PE.And you dont want to listen someone who talks only by default and has zero experience with lifelong severe Pre E.My nerves are super fine.Other member practices this for 4 years and its super fine.I said 4 years!Other members have also tried that and by their feedback, this has worked a lot better so far than the methods in the stickies.You decide mate The methods in the stickies sound good on theory, but they very rarely work the way you want.

Comment

I advice you to read thoroughly the links above and to decide very carefully for yourself.This simple decision can be very important for your sex life.I was like you, frustrated, and was wondering why this people continue to advocate the same methods, even though they didnt bring the desired results.In my opinion, this people not only dont help, but are harmful for the newbies with their unwillingness to open their eyes.I was like you, a man with lifelong PE, and now I am like sex god.Its funny to read the above "expert" statement, since I just finished an amazing super hot sex marathon.Good EQ, good sensations, fast thrusting sex.She was amazed by my stamina.By her words, "that was amazing, you are amazing".And I am like this since December.My questions to you "experts" is why my dick is super fine?Why my nerves are fine., why I have a good EQ, why I have morning wood?And the question for millions, why the other guy who practice this for 4 fucking years has a fine dick?Why?I am waiting for an intelligent response

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                        Professionals?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what proffessionals?PhD?Proffessors?Directors of university of PE? Oh, that was a good laugh.
                        Hi theGoat, I have read most of your posting and I would say that you really lack in the department of courtesy. You seem to think that it is okay to belittle, speak ill of, underrate and totally undermine others. What is the use of such statements? What do you think is to be gained by picking up fights? Is there any virtue in barbarism?

"what proffessionals?PhD?"
                        What is that supposed to mean, what is it supposed to achieve? To me a professional is anyone who has dedicated a lot of their time resource on a particular field - learning, teaching and getting feedback and results in that field. So we call a footballer a professional even though they may never have stepped to a college classroom. A professional couch could have zero academic degrees and still be a professional couch. This is generally known, generally accepted. To mock such is belittling of you.

Now the PeGym and any other gym for that matter recommends safe practices. You blatantly play lightly on this and even provocatively push forward to say that "My nerves are super fine" implying and underplaying the risk. What is the use of this? On one of the threads that I listed above (with a caveat of course), one user of this unsafe method says that he was unable to feel his dick totally or get an orgasm, despite his dick being erect, for 14 days, 14 days!
                        The second was from banding 3 X 30 min, with 10 minute break in-between, and then not being able to feel anything during sex or being able to cum for about 14 days, despite being able to get and maintain an erection.
                        Cusps, an experience user here, rightly warns, "Remember messing with nerves can get them really mad at you. Let us know your thoughts before you do anything." So what is the use of downplaying the safety? Are you doing it to score-one over a member here? Are you doing it to undermine? Do people make themselves greater by undermining others?

You seem to be of the attitude that a person must suffer from the very same ailment that you are trying to cure to be an effective practitioner. Is this true? Must the doctor suffer from diabetes to be able to cure diabetes? Is this a necessary condition? Must one have pre-e to be able to learn about it and help others about it? Must the trainer suffer from the defects and weaknesses that he is training on? This point of "the people who give you advice have no PE" seems to have really gotten into you. You blubber it a lot. Does your attitude make this gym a better place? Is that the spirit of this site? Is such an attitude what keeps us here? Do you say what you say for personal gain? Are you trying to belittle and undermine another for your benefit? Why such utterances? "the people who give you advice have no PE". Can foolishness ever go below this? "the doctor who give you advice have no diabetes"

Please re-adjust your attitude, don't undermine others and please, please don't pick fights here - it is harmful to everybody.

Now a summary of good practices that you should adhere to when posting:
                        1. Safety first. "Exercises" that target the nerves are by the very definition dangerous and are poised as high risk, and rightly so.

2. Respect the seniority and experience of members here. If methods that have been suggested do not work for you, don't undermine the same methods. This site prides itself in manual methods that take a long time to produce results. This is the spirit of all gyms. You put in the work, the results manifest slowly. Again, and most importantly, Always keep in mind that this is the spirit of the gym. When you go against this spirit, have the civility NOT to undermine and openly underrate this foundational spirit. It is the cornerstone of this gym.

3. The site welcomes addition to its knowledge. To do this, you must learn to appeal to the logic of members and NOT to insults. You must present your knowledge in line with the spirit of the gym. You must convince, not insult. You must insist on the safety precautions. You must state the caveats and NOT understate them to win converts. This is the same spirit that applies to the sciences, to mathematics and to all team sports. You demonstrate, you DONT demonize.

4. On postings always be kind, always be civil. Kindness keeps members here, welcomes new ones and makes sharing of ideas easy. Unkindness brews suspicion on your part, achieves very little and stalls progress. Unkindness is bad.
                        A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Comment

Also how conveniently you missed the thread of TANGO, solely because he is someone who is with authority here, not a dick like me lol.By his words, I will roughly quote him "Sorry, but this works better than the methods here".lol.In my country we have a saying "when the facts speak, even the gods are silent".And the facts so far are this doesnt mess your dick or nerves.My results are so far for 8 months.The guy who does this for 4 years is a prove.His results speak for himself.His dick is fine.TANGO is a prove also.And you dont like it haha.So you can continue all you want with your mumbo jumbo BS, but the results speak!So be quiet, kids!

Comment

And they tell me I'm too blunt.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Lol no, PE is so new and unexplored.Dont give me the "no need to be a driver, to understand the engine" analogy, because this is nothing similar.I have said that before, the well known methods, are the only methodd.I have devoted a lot of the time into this too.And I only act that way, because the people who try to explore the problem from different POV get the same attitude.
                              Again you conviniently decide to quote me the bad experience.He himself said the 3 x 30 min wasnt a good idea.Why dont you quote TANGO and his great experience? And why dont you answer me, why my penis is fine after almost 8 months into this.Why the other guy who does this for 4 yesrs is fine too?Answer me.

Comment

Working...
                              X