X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front reverse kegels seem impossible

I can Kegel. No problem.
    I can reverse Kegel. No problem.

Heres where my problem lies. I cannot for the life of me, do a Front Reverse Kegel.

Ive noticed that when I'm masturbating. I can feel the point of no return coming up. With very strong involuntary front kegels. I do a reverse Kegel to try and stop it. But all that happens is I do a normal reverse Kegel and it doesn't at all help me from approaching an orgasm. I don't feel it anywhere near my penis, it feels all around my butt when doing a RK.

I need to learn how to do a front reverse Kegel. Does anyone have any tips on how to locate this muscle? What is it supposed to feel like when you do finally locate it? I can't find anything in the forums on how to do a front reverse Kegel. Other than "it should feel like you're pissing". I then try that but I feel absolutely nothing, it feels as though nothing has moved.

Front Reverse Kegal? You mean the sensation that you feel when you push out to pee? Its simple try to pee, practice when your ACTUALLY peeing so you can recognize the feeling. Push= RK and regular kegal holds your urine. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
      Front Reverse Kegal? You mean the sensation that you feel when you push out to pee? Its simple try to pee, practice when your ACTUALLY peeing so you can recognize the feeling. Push= RK and regular kegal holds your urine. Hope that helps.
      Yes but when I try this. I feel it more at the back near my anus as opposed to near the base of my penis. Yet when I do a regular Kegel I can feel it more near the front at the base of my penis.

Comment

Heres how I located the 4 basic muscle movements.

Regular kegel - Muscle movement that stops your peeing
        Front reverse kegel - muscle movement that make your urine go faster, more forcefully
        Reverse Root lock ( back reverse kegel) - muscle movement that squeezes the turds out
        Root lock - muscle movement that keeps the turds in when defecating

Minuteman's exhaustive exercise list might be instructive:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ster-list.html
        donkeehote
        Last edited by donkeehote; 09-06-2017, 09:14 PM.
        I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
        Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
        Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
        OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

How long have you been doing RK for?

Comment

Originally posted by donkeehote View Post

Front reverse kegel - muscle movement that make your urine go faster, more forcefully
            Reverse Root lock ( back reverse kegel) - muscle movement that squeezes the turds out

This is where I'm struggling.

"Muscle movement that makes your urine go faster"

I seem to just have one set speed that my urine comes out. Even if I push harder to try and make it come out faster I just feel it in my anus.

I can do all of the other ones. I just can't get this front reverse Kegel locked down.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
              How long have you been doing RK for?

Ive been able to reverse Kegel for a long time now. I can do them every time. I just can't isolate a front reverse Kegel. I've searched all the forums trying to find different explanations on how to do them, but I just can't do them. Everytime I try to do a front reverse Kegel I feel like I'm just doing a normal reverse Kegel. I feel it all at the back and nowhere near the front.

Comment

Hmmmm...I was going to say study the pelvic floor anatomy and the physiology of the front reverse kegel and the muscles involved. But I dont believe that may help you much. Maybe reach out to the resident experts on PFs Hans or Pegasus for some pointers or suggestions.

Originally posted by Jake Woods View Post
                This is where I'm struggling.

"Muscle movement that makes your urine go faster"

I seem to just have one set speed that my urine comes out. Even if I push harder to try and make it come out faster I just feel it in my anus.

I can do all of the other ones. I just can't get this front reverse Kegel locked down.

Dick Stats

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Woods View Post
                  Ive been able to reverse Kegel for a long time now. I can do them every time. I just can't isolate a front reverse Kegel. I've searched all the forums trying to find different explanations on how to do them, but I just can't do them. Everytime I try to do a front reverse Kegel I feel like I'm just doing a normal reverse Kegel. I feel it all at the back and nowhere near the front.
                  RK = frontal reverse kegal btw. Also took me about 2 weeks till i was able to comfortably do them so practice is the best way to go about it. Personally i practice when i went to piss. I would push and let go, push and let go to recognize the sensation. Over time i realize that the feeling is related to"filling the penis with blood" instead of looking for a specific muscle to contract or whatnot.

Comment

is there difference between reverse kegel and frontal reverse kegel
                    all i know is if i do reverse kegel when im erect im feeling less pleasure and it's like making your penis less harder. The feeling is like pooping but your not using anus when im doing it
                    so what about frontal reverse kegel?
                    am i doing the reverse kegel right?

Comment

Originally posted by iamchrno View Post
                      all i know is if i do reverse kegel when im erect im feeling less pleasure and it's like making your penis less harder. The feeling is like pooping but your not using anus when im doing it

Donkee explains it very well here.

Comment

Originally posted by iamchrno View Post
                        This is where I get confused. There is a front reverse Kegel and a back reverse Kegel. I can easily do a back reverse Kegel where I feel it all up near my back passage. But when I'm trying to do the "pushing your urine out faster" motion when erect. It's like I cannot do it at all. Maybe the imbalance is so strong to the point where I don't have a strong enough contraction when doing a front reverse Kegel?

Comment

If you can't push your urine out more forcefully then maybe thats the issue you need to look into.

Dick Stats

Comment

Try lightly touching the pelvic floor near the scrotum. Then while touching that spot try to feel a reverse kegel.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              Try lightly touching the pelvic floor near the scrotum. Then while touching that spot try to feel a reverse kegel.
                              What should that feel like whilst I'm touching? With a Kegel should it feel like it's pulling up? And with a reverse Kegel should it feel like it's moving down?

Comment

Working...
                              X