Cock rings for premature ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock rings for premature ejaculation

I don't know much about cock rings, but I know that it's supposed to help "maintain" your erections.

I mean, even after you ejaculate, the cock ring would keep you hard? Or have I just been misinformed about cock rings?

I mean, that's all the females care about, right? As long as it's hard.. it's good?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Would a cock ring good for one who suffers from premature ejaculation?

Anyone who knows more about cock rings, please feel free to shed light on this. I don't know if I should waste my money on one.

I have a cockring, and as far as I know, they don't help against PE. On the other hand they do help "maintain" an erection like you said, this by kind of locking the blood in the penis due to the force they're exerting. You can do a similar thing by holding a slightly hard grip at the base of your penis an see how your penis looks, feels and behaves. To your other question, it is a no. Cockrings do not keep you hard after ejaculation. But they do help you retain the blood in the penis longer while losing it.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

When using a cock ring, please be sure to take it off when you ejaculate. Ejaculating while constricted can lead to a retrograde ejaculation...cum going the wrong way = not good, painful, very unhealthy...

Comment

Thanks for the honest advice.

I guess I'll have to pass..

Comment

I don't think it is unhealthy to have a retrograde ejac. But it DEF doesn't feel good. Kind of like when you have to sneeze but then you lose it
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Cock rings is best way to improve your sex capabilities. Wear it on your penis while organism and it massages your nerves and keep you in action for longer time.

Comment

I have several cock rings. Used to have PE but the cock ring doesn't fix that. Lots of kegals and learning to relax the PC muscle is the trick.

Cock ring orgasms are great. Haven't had any problems with orgasms at all while using the cock ring. I say go for it and enjoy yourself. Most people are way to uptight about sex (creates anxiety causing PE) and you should feel free and comfortable trying new things.

The ring should go over your shaft and balls. Makes your package look bigger and harder - at least according to my gf.

Comment

Working...
              X