Is my PF just extremely tight?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my PF just extremely tight?!

ive been very unflexible my whole life, especially in my legs and groin. i have been distance running and playing football very heavily from 16 years old - 23 years old. I am now 24.

I recently started yoga classes and realised how terribley inadequate my flexibility is.

I cant remember the last time i could touch my toes with straight legs, maybe 9 years old or something? I cant even sit cross legged on the floor comfortably. I have to strain my hip and back muscles to keep me stable.

I am not overweight, i am slim and muscular and view myself as considerably fit.

I just recently connected the dots however- are these are signs of a very tight Pelvic floor?? i know theyre not directly pelvic floor but my hamstrings and groin are extremely tight. When i sit in a certain position, espeically if it is slightly asymmetrical, for long periods of time then i stand up and my hip joints ache very badly.

I cant comfortable squat to 90°, when i do the hindi squat i have to be assisted with my back against a wall (a question in itself - is this still a legit stretch?). when i do a 3 minute hindi squat i stand up and my hips and knees are in agony for 5 minutes.

Perhaps the key for me is just a tonne of l
    Pelvic floor stretching?? what do you think?

If RK is not a contraction movement, it is a relaxation movement then this explains a lot. I struggle greatly with them and i have to focus and strain just to perform them. When i am peeing i struggle to speed up the urine flow unless its a really big pee.

does this shed any light on my specific case or anyone elses?? or is this a red herring? thank you

and the tesult of this tightness is causing IKs and a rapid PONR?

Comment

This sort of inflexibility is associated with pelvic floor issues .

Have you looked at the stretching thread in the pre e forum?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ber-input.html

Comment

I have yes, thanks for compiling it.

do you think its best to just adopt a stretching routine of these poses each day then? along with the edging?

do you think the hindi squat is still effective if im assisted by the wall?

Comment

Hi Learich and welcome to the Gym,

I have had a very tight pelvic floor for many years which has resulted in bad pre E for a long time. My PE work and what I've learned here has added EQ, length and girth...but most of all, great staying power. I've really been helped with controlled breathing combined with RKs to relax my pelvic floor. I have also been helped a lot by wearing a leather balls stretcher. I didn't think this would do anything, but it has made an amazing difference. I can say that my pre E issues are gone. So thankful for PE and what I've learned here in the Gym from many of our members.

I wish you success on your PE journey.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Hi getinbig, thanks for the welcome and encouragement. It's truly motivating to read about your success

So combating the tightness of your pelvic floor with RKs and controlled breathing has helped you a lot? Did you have a stretching routine? What stretches did you use?

Leather balls stretcher?? This really helped? Is this stretching the Pelvic Floor throughout the day?
              I'm a bit weary to try something like this as it doesn't seem natural..? Maybe I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Learich View Post
                Hi getinbig, thanks for the welcome and encouragement. It's truly motivating to read about your success

So combating the tightness of your pelvic floor with RKs and controlled breathing has helped you a lot? Did you have a stretching routine? What stretches did you use?

Leather balls stretcher?? This really helped? Is this stretching the Pelvic Floor throughout the day?
                I'm a bit weary to try something like this as it doesn't seem natural..? Maybe I'm wrong
                Combating my pelvic floor tightness was key to overcoming my severe premature ejaculation issue. About four years ago, I stumbled into PEGym and began reading and learning a lot about PE...and I saw these posts about pelvic floor tightness and didn't really understand them. As I began edging, friends here began explaining how to avoid PONR (point of no return) by pulling down on my scrotum...I didn't understand at the time that that maneuver was actually relaxing my tight pelvic floor that was causing IKs (involuntary kegels)...and could delay going over the edge while edging. Now I understand.
                The Leather balls stretcher basically accomplishes the same thing...my scrotum tends to be up "tight" against my shaft because of the tightness in my pelvic floor. By wearing the balls stretcher, it basically pulls or keeps my testicles down low and relaxes my pelvic floor. I can actually feel this difference and so I have continued to wear the balls stretcher almost all the time. I was skeptical if it would do anything at all, but having seen and felt the difference...especially being able to last for more than 30 minutes when having intercourse with my wife...has kept me wearing this 24/7!
                I would encourage you to read all you can...begin with the START HERE tab at the top left side of this page and you will get a great start for your PE journey. I wish you great success and hope this helps.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

So getinbig, you wear the ball stretcher during sex as well?
                  Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                  2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Hey Tom! I haven't done that yet, but I will. I'm curious how that leather package will make her feel when it starts slapping against her. Could be a major turn on for her. According to Jockinthebox it's a cool add on when most of our clothes are usually off...
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Can you PM me a link or the name of the ball stretcher you purchased? I want to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by TomFoolery View Post
                        Can you PM me a link or the name of the ball stretcher you purchased? I want to look into it.
                        It was one recommended by Jockinthebox. Let me find the link for you...
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Here you go TomFoolery!
                          This is the one recommended to me by Jockinthebox...
                          Extremely well made and very inexpensive...I'm really happy I began wearing this...
                          Item description
                          1-1/2"
                          Leather Ball Stretcher w/Divider (1)
                          SKU
                          BSDIV15
                          $8.99
                          Amazed at how well made this is. Really high quality
                          Ordered from
                          Blue Collar Fetish
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Thanks man I remember coming across that post now. I'll look into the stretcher. How long have you been using yours.?

Comment

So to feel the benefit one must wear the leather stretcher at all times??

Comment

Working...
                              X