Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help & clarification on my Pre E

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to the forum, but have been reading thru the stickies and different threads about Pre-E for some time, so please forgive me if there is anything wrong with my post.

I suffer from pre-E and have severe pelvic floor imbalance, due to mild (performance) anxiety and very bad masturbation habits when I was younger. After reading through the forum, I've noticed that I started to notice that I basically have a permanent kegel, not just during sex but throughout the day as well. Whether i'm sitting in my car, walking around etc.

Been trying to do a RK routine but I don't really know if I'm doing it right. I've read thru the forums and they suggest it'll take time to feel it, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be feeling it near the anus or just behind the penis?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated. I was very skeptical about every beating Pre-E, but reading the success forums have been so encouraging. Really hope I can get some help with this, cuz I wanna beat this problem so badly.

Hi, there are two types of reverse kegels you are talking about, the front reverse and the back reverse. Don't forget stretching, this is an invaluable tool with PE.

Comment

hey man thanks for your reply. i've been trying to do hindi squats everyday & yoga child pose etc to open up my hip flexors and stretch the PC. i'm able to get the back reverse cuz i can feel my anus kinda expanding? but what does the front one feel like?

Comment

so, been able to edge for about 20 mins for the past 2 weeks, focussing on eliminating my involuntary kegels. tonight, i tried to use my fleshlight and the minute my head went in, my IKs came all the way back and it was basically impossible for me to not IK. i tried stopping the motion to regather myself, but the second i moved the fleshlight a little, I would kegel real hard again.

Needless to say, I came after like 3 thrusts despite me trying hard to stay away from the PONR and to RK. Really thought i was making progress but it seems like I havent done jack.

Comment

You need to continue your stretching especially hindi and out of sex rk/k routine .

Front rk like pissing.

Comment

thanks for responding Pegasus. Should I even work on a front kegel routine if I have IKs? Or would doing front kegels still give some form of control over the spasms?

Comment

I think you need to practice. Practice. Practice.

It took me a lot of work to overcome IKs. It is really a matter of working daily.

I read once this description of kegel/reverse kegel: When you kegel you pull the balls up into the body, when reverse you are pushing them out and away.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

A small % of kegel Is a good idea but more rk

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, i'm gonna focus on a RK & hindi squat routine everyday to loosen up my pelvic floor.

Out of curiosity, when you guys do your hindi squats, do you have any groin pain? I realized once I get down into the squat, the tendons along my groin cause quite a bit of discomfort and pain. I've been doing butterfly & child poses to stretch out the groin & PC, but I wanted to know if you think theyre related? Also have poor ass posture so I've included hip flexor stretches to loosen that up too.

Comment

I keep hearing about these hindi squats, gonna have to do some googling to figure out what the heck it is.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

if im just starting out, should i do a kegel routine first to familiarize myself and strengthen the muscle or should i just focus on RK? I'm not rly sure if i have an overactive kegel or a strong kegel, or if that means the same thing??

Comment

Working...
                      X