Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Need help with PE

Hi!

First post, I hope im not doing something wrong here.

I must say first that english is not my language and I will sound like a caveman. Apologies.

Like many here, I suffer from PE since I remember. My problem is that I can get a blowjob and enjoy it for a long time before cumming, but when Im inside my girlfriend Im not able to resist many thrust (dont know if this is the right word). One things that make me go crazy is the heat inside her (that i cant simulate while edging) and all the feeling in my glands.

I know my PONR and never ejaculate if I dont want because I take it out in time, but it isnt any fun to GF to take it out every 10 thrusts and i would really like to keep thrusting more time withouth the need to cum. I can mantain my control when things are slow but when she asks for more i cant resist the urge to cum.

Im actually following steps in this post, but I would really appreciate any advise from anyone here.

Thank you in advance

Hey bro, welcome to the gym! As you know, you are certainly not alone with your issue. Strengthening your pelvic floor through kegel exercises can help you maintain more control. Some members have also made their own homemade fleshlights that allows them to practice their stamina. They can be made with as little material as rubber bands, small towel, latex glove, and bubble wrap. If you are interested, a simple google search can send you in the right direction. Aside from PE improvement do you have any other goals regarding length or girth?

Regardless of why you are here, it's always a good idea to click the START HERE link at the top left corner of this website and read through it. Wish you luck on you journey!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Anytime a couple can work on that kind of problem TOGETHER, the better your chances are for success AND maybe even strengthen your relationship !

Hey, got any extra Oatmeal Raisin cookies you could spare ?
      The night shift cleaned out the snack pantry. <sigh>
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think that link is great asvice. Reverse kegels and plenty of stretching the muscles. In my car i also sit on a tennis ball to help with the trigger points.

Comment

Hello again! Thank you all for your opinions.

Im still following the guide posted above.

Yesterday I talk with my GF and decided to start edging while sex. One thing I noticed yesterday is that, in the moment I go in her, I have a 10 seconds window where if I dont take my penis out, I cum. Its like a reflex, and it subsides in the moment I go out. I really think its mental, because after that I tried again and get used to the feeling of her pussy.

Really enjoyed it yesterday, as I could last all I wanted while going slow. The real thing is that, when she asks me for more and I start to thrust faster, I cant keep control of my ejaculation. Luckily, she came after me.

So... How can I do to train myself to last longer while going fast so she can have an orgasm?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X