Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got offered vagina for practice...Only one problem

Hello everyone,
    So I recently have a female involved in my life and long story short she is always down to fuck. She is not very attractive and to be honest I would not want anyone to know that we hooked up a few times. Anywho, she offered to give her self up for me to practice on her. Both times we fucked I nutted literally around 10-20 seconds lol.
    My dilemma is do I compromise my standards in order to experiment and potentially find a solution, or uphold my standards and go the harder route of practicing with my self :/

Are you kidding? That sounds like a no brainer to me (no offense). The REAL THING is ALMOST always better! Of course there are extreme exceptions.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

IMO, keep fucking her and treat her decently. She's getting what she want's, some dick, which she probably doesn't get often and attention from a man. And you get what you want, some pussy. Maybe she's hoping you'll 'practice' with her for a while longer and get a little better each time and in the process feel good about herself by helping you, a damsel in distress. Just treat her decently in the process and if you make the break do it in a way that shows you appreciate the time spent together and everything she did for you.
      Nov 2016 Start
      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
      14 months
      +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
        IMO, keep fucking her and treat her decently. She's getting what she want's, some dick, which she probably doesn't get often and attention from a man. And you get what you want, some pussy. Maybe she's hoping you'll 'practice' with her for a while longer and get a little better each time and in the process feel good about herself by helping you, a damsel in distress. Just treat her decently in the process and if you make the break do it in a way that shows you appreciate the time spent together and everything she did for you.

Spoken like a true Gentlemen, great advice

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco1 View Post
          Spoken like a true Gentlemen, great advice
          Thank you. I try my best to treat women well. Each situation is different but they all deserve dignity and respect.
          Nov 2016 Start
          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
          14 months

Comment

Haha you guys are the best!
            So I took your advice...still working on the treating her with dignity and respect. She still trys to cuddle and be all over me after we bang (btw had a successful fuck aka made her come before me, will post details on what may have helped delay orgasm and help me stay in control) at which point I become distant. Probably should tell her that those are boundaries I don't want crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by dillydally View Post
              Haha you guys are the best!
              So I took your advice...still working on the treating her with dignity and respect. She still trys to cuddle and be all over me after we bang (btw had a successful fuck aka made her come before me, will post details on what may have helped delay orgasm and help me stay in control) at which point I become distant. Probably should tell her that those are boundaries I don't want crossed.
              Boundaries are okay. Just tell her 'hey, i respect you, I just feel some type of way about this or that and I hope you understand'.
              Nov 2016 Start
              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
              14 months

Comment

Woman perspective this totally feels like she's leading you into an emotional trap(Not necessarily purposefully either) ... sex for women is so different than for men. Its so much more emotional for us. (even if they never admit it.) If you are the only guys she is seeing and shes willingly offering up herself for you to screw when ever you want my guess her feelings for you are much deeper than yours are for her. So no matter how clean a break or how much of a gentlemen you try to be in the ending of things, i think it probably will end in more drama than you're wanting here.
                People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

So she picked me up from the train station and played with my dick for about 5-10 minutes with a wet hand. Felt arousal sky rocket to a 7 at which point I directed her to my balls. We got off the highway and I put my dick away and my boner went down to a 5 or 4. She still plays with it through my pants for about 5-7 minutes and we get to my house and she starts sucking me off as I play with her pus pus. This happens for about a minute and I feel my arousal go to about a 6 or 7 and direct her to my balls. This was a new hesitation for me. Usually I wait till I'm more aroused usually a 8 or 9 until I stop stimulation. Any who, I do this a few times and we switch back and forth a between balls and dick and positions of me getting blown. All in all she gave me head for probably about 7-10 minutes. I will note some more teeth were involved Than usual due to some of the positions she was blowing me in.Than i strapped on a numbing condom and banged her for a few minutes. When I first entered her I would say arousal was around 6 or 7 again. It seemed like that was the sweet spot for control. I thrusted moderately slow. Usually I come almost instantly, even with numbing condoms. So I banged her till she came and then just pounded away until I nutted. I probably could have kept going if I continued with the slowing thrusts but I'm tired af, wanted to write this post before iWork in a few hours lol
                  Cheers yall

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                    Woman perspective this totally feels like she's leading you into an emotional trap(Not necessarily purposefully either) ... sex for women is so different than for men. Its so much more emotional for us. (even if they never admit it.) If you are the only guys she is seeing and shes willingly offering up herself for you to screw when ever you want my guess her feelings for you are much deeper than yours are for her. So no matter how clean a break or how much of a gentlemen you try to be in the ending of things, i think it probably will end in more drama than you're wanting here.
                    I agree and had similar thoughts but you can only do so much. I recommended he treat the situation in the way I did which, based on his description, should produce no hard feelings or at least minimize them. In the end she will feel like shit when the break happens but the way he does it should help her recover faster. Either way they should talk and set a true description on what this is and where it's going. She said he could 'practice' with her. He should cement that statement with another discussion.
                    Nov 2016 Start
                    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                    14 months

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                      Thanks so much for a woman's perspective! Definitely do not want a drama in my life and more than likely she has feeling for me.....calling my nicknames and shit.

Comment

Thanks so much for a woman's perspective! Definitely do not want a drama in my life and more than likely she has feeling for me.....calling my nicknames and shit.
                        Yeah i'd stand down. Explain to her that you have enjoyed your time together but because you care about her feelings you do not want to hurt her. That having a longer term sexual relationship is where that will lead. Tell her that it is not because you dont find her attractive, but that you dont feel like you would be able to emotionally connect with her the same way she does with you. Its not 100% true but it will let her down a lot easier and wont kill her self esteem. Good luck to you!
                        People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Also forgot to mention she is moving to China very soon so the prospect of anything long term is out the window

Comment

Also forgot to mention she is moving to China very soon so the prospect of anything long term is out the window
                            Still just seems like a bad idea, expecially when there are so many other options.. how hard would it be for you to find some one who you are equally attract to as she is, and be FWB. Just start of the relationship knowing you aren't great yet and you want to get better... Cougars are great in this department. They love to have sex, find it to be a huge turn on to teach and they obviously love the younger guys in general.

Comment

So basically she's just trying to enjoy the time you two have together. Keep on my friend. Wildflower has very good points but if she's moving soon they definitely don't apply to this situation. Keep contact while she's away once in a while so it doesn't seem like you didn't care so she doesn't get resentful. She'll find a new friend over there soon enough.
                              Nov 2016 Start
                              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                              14 months

Comment

Working...
                              X