Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using kegels to stop premature ejaculation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using kegels to stop premature ejaculation?

When you're about to ejaculate/orgasm, how do you stop yourself?

Do you just do the kegel movement and hold as long as possible? Or is there more to it? (please clarify, regular kegal or reverse kegal?)

I do kegels, works pretty well as long as she stops moving lol

Comment

When I m about to blow and I do not want to blow just yet I kegel hard. Sometimes it is just a matter of holding just long enough to get her off. Other times it is a matter of stopping for a moment or two to allow the sensation to subside a might, then continue with perhaps another position.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I think of pink elephants.

RK.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Just make sure you ain't gassy when forcing an RK!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

OP--you did not specify if this is with yourself or another. ???...

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
              OP--you did not specify if this is with yourself or another. ???...

- Mega
              Sorry, I meant when masturbating.

Comment

Next question--do you do PE? If so, what is your routine? If not, have you looked into the "START HERE!" link at the top of the page?

If you do PE, you need to do some research on edging. Just like most things, it's an art and not a science. I spent a good month (before joining) just reading past posts / threads / doing lookups to things I had questions about, and I always found an answer or direction to explore.

Do the research.

- Mega

Comment

You need to research why you have PE. Kegels tighten the pelvic floor. Your PE issue could be due to a tight pelvic floor. That is my issue. My pelvic floor is so exhausted I have a hard time controlling ejaculation

Comment

If your premature ejaculation is acute then you'll need to develop enough conditioning with methods like the Stop and Start to be able to kegel without inducing ejaculation. If the issue isn't acute then a well timed kegel can stall or accelerate ejaculation- it's all in the timing in relation to the PONR.

Those who hone their skills are able to kegel within a zone which allows them to have a dry orgasm (MMO). This usually takes some practice.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X