Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More intense IKs since doing kegels, switch to RK only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More intense IKs since doing kegels, switch to RK only?

Hi guys,

Dealing with PE, definitely caused by my masturbation habits. Found out about masturbating when I was pretty young, even before I was able to ejaculate. From that point on I did it very frequently, and always rushed towards an orgasm.
    I can only last for a few seconds, although I must say that I was really anxious and wasn't focusing on my breathing, which I will do for the upcoming time. Luckily I have a girl who is okay with this and would also like to help me improve.

45 days ago I started NoFap (what is the general opinion on this?), and have started PE exercises since a week ago. In this week I've already become way more aware of what is happening in my pelvic area when I'm aroused.

However, I have a couple of questions for which I haven't been able to find a definitive answer, and was hoping that maybe someone could enlighten me with their experience.

I've been doing an RK focused routine so far. I have done 4 sessions with kegels and reverse kegels, starting with only 5 kegels (but more RKs), increasing the amount by 5 each session (up to 20 so far). Each session having a day in between. I've also started doing reverse kegel meditative breathing, and the tennis ball massage technique.
    What I've noticed is that during edging, the Involuntary Kegels have become much harder to control since I've started doing kegels. I've been doing the light reverse kegel hold technique so far, which is hard but sort of works.
    I have two questions related to this:
    - Seeing as the IKs have become more intense since starting kegels, should I keep doing them (as some people have advised) or just do an RK only routine?
    - What is the optimal way to work on IKs: reverse kegel (either light hold or a quick strong RK when having a IK, which I find hard to do), or turning IKs into conscious kegels (which I find easier to do)?

Hopefully someone can help me with this or point me to some good posts. If everything I ask here has already been answered somewhere, I apologize, I haven't been able to find any conclusive answers.
    Thank you in advance!

would like some advice on this too. on another note, I know this seems intuitive, but what exactly causes IKs? is it just tight pelvic floor or PC or sensitivity??

Comment

Working...
    X