Prosolution + for Pre-E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prosolution + for Pre-E

If anyone knows my posts , they know I'm a fan of Leading Edge Health & their Supplements.

So an article I read supporting their Penis pills for Pre-E was worth a read.

Pre-E is technically or medically speaking considered this.

* Sexual intercourse for 1-3 minutes is considered Pre-E

* Sexual intercourse for 3-7 minutes is considered the average man

* Sexual intercourse for 7-13 minutes is a desired man

* Anything longer than 13 minutes of straight penetration the average Woman considered to long

So prosolution + can take a 1-3 man to a 3-7 man.

3-7 to 7-13 & so on.

From my experimant , prosolution + delivered results

On a scale of 1-10. , My personal opinion it deserves a 8.

If you want raging EQ , VigRx plus is the truth.

Prosolution + truly does give you some extra penetration stamina & can be brought in bulk.

Whats the ingredients for Prosolution + ?
    ~CBrizzy

Comment

Not allowed to provide links to websites but just CK out their site on your own & you'll find what you're looking for.

Comment

Finally someone posted about this product...
        Can you share your experience with it?

Comment

It's awesome , just like VigRx plus really gives you that raging bull EQ.

I personally feel as if you like that good EQ & don't struggle with Pre-E , VigRx plus is the way to go.

Prosolution Plus is for that extra endurance but doesn't dwell so much on the EQ but it does have those ingredients in it , but not like VigRx plus.

Like I originally posted , don't expect to become a 30 minutes- 1 Hr Lover with this Supplements.

I can wholeheartedly agree it will take a 1-3 minutes man to a 3-7 minutes man & can take a 3-7 man to a 7-13 man for Penetration Endurance before Ejaculation.

Nothing to spectacular but Leading Edge Health Supplements do deliver results.

Comment

How long until you saw results?

Comment

Do you take both of these daily?

Comment

What happened to the site , oh man this change blows...... You can see results from VigRx plus or Prosolution Plus the first time you try either one.

Comment

How many days do we need to take Prosolution + to see the effects?

Comment

Working...
                  X