Butt Plug update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Plug update

Well, i started using a plug about a week ago. I insert it each morning for an hour which has really relaxed/massages the muscles there. I also insert it when i edge, this helps cancel nearly all ik’s. I have also been stretching/yoga each day. I am so happy with the results so far. This morning 20 minutes edging before i began hitting the ponr, even then i could have continued. Compared to how i used to ejaculate after 30 seconds with a still flaccid penis.

I have just been reading about PE online and the readng really is absokutely shocking with the information provided. I have no idea how anyone is ever helped with pe by visiting the local doctor or sex therapist, the information out there is just terrible.

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
    Well, i started using a plug about a week ago. I insert it each morning for an hour which has really relaxed/massages the muscles there. I also insert it when i edge, this helps cancel nearly all ik’s. I have also been stretching/yoga each day. I am so happy with the results so far. This morning 20 minutes edging before i began hitting the ponr, even then i could have continued. Compared to how i used to ejaculate after 30 seconds with a still flaccid penis.

I have just been reading about PE online and the readng really is absokutely shocking with the information provided. I have no idea how anyone is ever helped with pe by visiting the local doctor or sex therapist, the information out there is just terrible.
    I'm so happy for you, awsome from 30s to 20min is amazing. The best thing about all of this is with a butt-plug you can always go up in size to a larger diameter plug which will relax you even more.

Comment

Yes thank you. I started this process of ed and pe 18 months ago. The great thing is as the plug relaxes me my libido is now fantastic. (For 18 months i had nothing) i wish i had thought about trying this months ago.

Comment

Another day of PONR at 20 minutes. I believe i am pretty much healed now. The butt plug seems to have been a complete game changer. I believe the plug and hindi squats are the best weapons to beat PE.

Comment

Another day of PONR at 20 minutes. I believe i am pretty much healed now. The butt plug seems to have been a complete game changer. I believe the plug and hindi squats are the best weapons to beat PE.

How did you decide to pursue this solution to your pre-E, Paul? Please share more details for the benefit of our members suffering with pre-E.

1) What do you believe makes the butt plug an effective training device?

2) Do you manually stimulate your male g-spot on your prostate while edging with the plug inserted?

3) Have you tried using it during sex with a partner? If so, was it as effective in delaying your ejaculation during sex as it is while edging?

4) Please explain your training in further detail (i.e. Hindi squats & Yoga with the plug inserted). What do you physically sense differently that you believe is the key to performing these exercises while having your butt plug inserted that makes this training more effective in alleviating your pre-E than just doing the exercises without your plug?

Again, I hope you will share your personal experience with your training in more detail for the benefit of others here in the gym. We have a LOT of guys here with pre-E (which is evident by the number of threads in this forum topic). Sharing information with others is what makes the Gym a preferred resource for guys seeking information on sexual topics they wouldn't otherwise find answers to, one-on-one. Thank you (in advance) for providing more detailed information on this topic, so others can benefit from your experience.

Comment

Hi, my pe started August this year, it was chronic, i was ejaculating within 30 seconds through a flaccid penis. Regular kegels completely flared the muscle and made it worse (if that was possible) and reverse kegels made the muscle weak but the tension remained. (The reverse kegels also made me incontinent). So, i started stretches/yoga which i now do every second day, mainly stretches to open up my pelvic floor and hamstrings. Becareful with the stretches/yoga as some poses can actually tighten your muscle rather than relax it. I find the best are hindi squats, the butterfly but especially the Happy Baby Pose. This pose is amazing as there is no pressure on your knees and as you get better you can stretch your legs wider and wider.

Alll this got me 50% better but not completely. About a week or so again, i decided to wear a butt plug for an hour each morning, this completely relaxes and gently stretches my muscle but also importantly i wear it when i edge as it ‘forces’ my bosy to use good technique and cancels nearly all ik’s. This is also why i like wearing it when i do stretching etc. I get no sexual satisfaction from wearing it but it doesnt bother me, its actually quite comfortable. I dont knowingly massage my g-spot, but this may naturally happen with it in, im not really sure.

Ive not had sex wearing it as i dont need to, however i would be very open to trying this.

To summarise my exp.
            Don’t
            Don’t bother with kegels.
            Dont bother with stop/start.

Do
            Stretches (happy baby/butterdly/hindi pose)

Edge with a butt plug in a hot bath as this also helps relax your muscles.

😎😎

Comment

Isn't the point of a butt plug to make you cum faster/stronger because it's more stimulation?

Comment

It isnt a stimulant for me. It gives me no sexual satisfaction. But it relaxes and massages my muscles to the point where i was measuring my progress by the day. All i can say is that it completely worked for me!

Comment

Thanks for your follow-up, Paul. Can you provide more detail on your butt plug? Like it's overall shape & size? Is it Curved or str8? Insertable Length & Width? Is it flexible or more solid? what's the girth of it on either end?

Comment

I think people are kegeling wrong... I was.

Worth a read.
                    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.ph...le-fix.109536/

Comment

I dont know the size sorry, and i dont have a tape measure. Its the shape of a long/stretched egg and its silicon. There were three sizes and i chose the medium size one. It is flexible yes.

Comment

Originally posted by kt6 View Post
                        I think people are kegeling wrong... I was.

Worth a read.
                        https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.ph...le-fix.109536/
                        Thats a great article. I think i did have the correct muscle but the rk’s made the muscle weaker but the tension remained. What caused mine was bad masturbating habits but mainly i had a new fan installed (higher power) under my desk and for 4 hours a day for many months it was blowing cold air between my legs. This also caused frequent urination and burning/cystitis. Eventually when i realized it was the fan i removed it and the urination was fixed within a week but the damage and tension to my muscles remained.

Comment

Ya to each his own. I new something was wrong because i put in 5 months of work with little results.. Then when i read that it clicked. But do your thing.

Comment

Where did you get your butt plug?
                            ~CBrizzy

Comment

I went to a sex shop in the city.

Comment

Working...
                              X