Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a Fleshlight: Pink Lady Original. Is this good for edging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a Fleshlight: Pink Lady Original. Is this good for edging?

I just bought this fleshlight and its coming in a day or 2.

Should this help me with my edging progress ?
    Any Tips ?

Anyone has experience with this fleshlight ?

I didnt know which one to choose but as i barely can hold a minute in real sex, i decided to pick a simple fleshlight.

Also how is the size of this thing ? It says 19mm, my penis is wider then that, would the size be good then ?

I've never used that model. Flashlights do help with edging. You will need to develop the ability to last longer. When ready simulate sex.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by MythicMaster View Post
      I just bought this fleshlight and its coming in a day or 2.

Should this help me with my edging progress ?
      Any Tips ?

Anyone has experience with this fleshlight ?

I didnt know which one to choose but as i barely can hold a minute in real sex, i decided to pick a simple fleshlight.

Also how is the size of this thing ? It says 19mm, my penis is wider then that, would the size be good then ?
      That was the original model I bought also, about ten years ago. I don't have it any longer. It is a good sleeve to start with IMO, but there are better choices as you get used to using one and expand your edging. It will probably be tight, but that sleeve is not known for feeling realistic (like intercourse with a woman) like some others do. We have three different FL sleeves currently; two realistic, one intense. I still use them frequently to edge between pumping sessions. One version is a clear sleeve that my wife likes using on me to see the action happening inside. The clear sleeves tend to have pretty intense textures inside. Very difficult to hold the edge when my wife is on a mission to watch my orgasm happen inside that one.

Comment

This is gona be a new chapter in your life. I treat objects like women.
        "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
          This is gona be a new chapter in your life. I treat objects like women.
          Medusa? Hahahaha
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I recently purchased the pink lady. I also am an owner of a Reily Steele sleeve which I find more intense and realistic. Either options are better than your hand.

Happy edging!
            Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
            2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

I apparently have gotten the Vortex texture instead of the original fleshlight.

Is the Vortex one better or worse compared to the original ?

And which is better for first time users ?

I really would like to know before i use it and cannot send it back :^^

Comment

Originally posted by MythicMaster View Post
                I apparently have gotten the Vortex texture instead of the original fleshlight.

Is the Vortex one better or worse compared to the original ?

And which is better for first time users ?

I really would like to know before i use it and cannot send it back :^^
                The Vortex typically gets great reviews. One reviewer had it #9 of the Top 10 for Realistic Textures. That reviewer gave it a 7/10 for intensity and a 9/10 for realism, and an overall score of 8/10 stars. Same reviewer gave the Original texture a 1/10 for intensity and a 7/10 for realism, but only 3/10 stars for an overall score.

Look up FL texture reviews at Fleshking or other similar websites that review these for different perspectives.

Personally I think any texture is better than the Original. I was bored with the original texture (no texture) very quickly. It is tight and a great feeling when first starting out as you probably have never had quite an experience like a FL. And if you like it you probably end up getting a textured FL in the future anyway.

Comment

Its not worth getting to fixated on the texture imo. Just fuck it's brains out. You don't have to buy a fleshlight either, there are scores and scores of knockoffs that are good and much cheaper than fl brand. I do have a fl brand, the quickshot boost. Small and discrete. I don't even use lube, just water.
                  "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I personally think the Fleshlight is great for Edging ( Stamina Training ).

I own 4 sleeves myself
                    * Destroya
                    * Beehive
                    * STU
                    * Heavenly

I like them on a scale from 1-10 & in that order Also.

They are great to add in after my PE Training , but benefits me the most with Practicing without ejaculation. The Semen Retention gives you some serious benefits for PE Training.

I'm married so Semen Retention isn't a big deal because I release with my Wife.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                      I'm married so Semen Retention isn't a big deal because I release with my Wife.
                      That made me chuckle. Made me think back to how much more I got to release with my wife before we got married. 😋
                      Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                      2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

I've tried the fleshlight and its amazing. Its definately closer to the real thing and my penis was red from it. So im hoping its going to desensitive my penis after some practise.

In edging without fleshlight i can hold it out alot longer. Easy 20 minutes. (WIth a break here and there)

This fleshlight edging just brings me to the PONR in like 15 seconds. Maybe even faster then real sex. (i still can go for 20 minutes with alot of breaks)

Is this OK for edging? Should I just get used to it ?
                        I get involuntary kegels while just inserting into the fleshlight.

Any Tips or suggestions?
                        Or just keep practising?

Comment

It's intense. Keep practicing the edging with it. Keep track of the number of pumps before you get close to the PONR. Each day try to go one more pump. It will be slow progress because of the intensity, but it will be progress. Keep with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MPolo View Post
                            It's intense. Keep practicing the edging with it. Keep track of the number of pumps before you get close to the PONR. Each day try to go one more pump. It will be slow progress because of the intensity, but it will be progress. Keep with it.
                            Well, i can do a bit more pumps.

Missionary position is very hard though. How can I learn to relax in that position ?
                            Sitting i can go ALOT longer, even with the fleshlight as everything is completely relaxed that way.

Also during the edging, I do kegel alot with the fleshlight. So it seems my pelvic floor is getting more tense.
                            Is that a problem? How can I prevent that ?

Also should I ejaculate or not ?
                            Mostly when I do not ejaculate, the next day im more tense and I ejaculate the next day much quicker. Unless this is only natural?

Comment

Working...
                            X