Edging Point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Point?

Ok, I googled, reddit, search PEGYM (Edging 101 etc)

I understand the concept but what exactly I'm I supposed be learning?

In Edging 101, kingpole said

Evdentually the PONR disapears from the routine to be replaced by dry orgasms.
    Is it basically stamina training? And after edging a while my body learns not to cum so quickly?
    or is it something I learn to do mentally when I'm with a girl, "i'm about to cum, I should kegal now"

Also, what is a good kegal hold time? I can hold for over a minute w/o much strain.

Thanks in advance

Have moved your thread to the Premature Ejaculation forum for better exposure.

Edging is masturbation with a purpose - that purpose is to train yourself to understand what your body is going through when it reached the ponr. Kegels are not necessarily the best thing to do, as I just relax my Pelvic Floor and that stops the IK's from coming on. Each person is different so can not zero in on exact guidelines. Just push yourself hard, none of this start/stop type edging as you only learn that stopping eases the feelings. You want to learn how to push through. Lots of reading here at the PEGYM, use the search button above and forget about other sites and reddit where there is not a dedicated audience of people who have experienced and gone through this.

Comment

Are you seeking to learn dry orgasm?

Comment

Working...
      X