Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practicality of doing Kegels/ reverse kegels during sex

Hi all, Kal here.
    This is my first post but I’ve been browsing these forums for quite a while now.
    I have been doing Kegels and reverse kegels for months. I have improved considerably with regards to stamina but only during training and masturbation when my hip area is stationary. When it comes to controlling the muscles during sex, especially doing reverse kegels has proven to be next to impossible for me.
    How do you keep the muscle(s) relaxed while you are thrusting? The whole area gets tense when you thrust forward.
    Is there a trick to it? Or is it just a “practice makes perfect” kind of situation?

You don't keep it relaxed. You always use a light constant RK throughout intercourse, to give you a sort of 'forced relax'.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneblade View Post
      You don't keep it relaxed. You always use a light constant RK throughout intercourse, to give you a sort of 'forced relax'.
      Thanks for the answer. Just a follow up question. Wouldn’t keeping a constant RK influence your EQ?
      I suppose you can do occasional Ks to counter this but I won’t know for sure until I test.

Comment

I do k and rk during sex like breathing . So can others with practise.

Comment

I find that Kegels help me stay harder during sex.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

An RK is good for EQ as it allows blood to flow easily into the erection
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Kal1119 View Post
              Thanks for the answer. Just a follow up question. Wouldn’t keeping a constant RK influence your EQ?
              I suppose you can do occasional Ks to counter this but I won’t know for sure until I test.
              A very strong RK actually ballons your penis way more than a strong Kegal does. However it should not effect your EQ at all

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                An RK is good for EQ as it allows blood to flow easily into the erection
                I see. It does make sense though, it’s the smooth muscle relaxation that allows blood in not the BC muscle forcing blood in.

Thank you all for your replies. I’ll see if I can get it right and report back soon.

Comment

Use thrusting in your practice sessions. Replicate sex as close as possible.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    Use thrusting in your practice sessions. Replicate sex as close as possible.
                    Yeah, so I tried that with little success at first. I thought maybe my RKs weren’t as forcful as they should.
                    But it turns out I was doing the thrusting wrong. I kept moving my pelvis and lower back to do it, which caused uncontrollable Ks regardless of how badly I wanted to do long RKs. So I changed my technique and started using my legs more, all the while keeping my pelvis and lower back relaxed.
                    This worked wonderfully, I was in control and could keep the RKs for longer than before.
                    It’s quite daunting though. Made me physically tired after only 6-7 minutes. But it’s definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      How long/how much practice did this take for you?

Comment

is the rk on the inhale or exhale?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          so like RK when inhaling and K when exhaling?

Originally posted by kt6 View Post
                          is the rk on the inhale or exhale?
                          I find it easier to do on the inhale

Comment

being able to balance your pelvic floor is your goal. The ability to clinch without the ability to quickly relax is not balanced. Breathing exercises and fluttering between K & RK is my suggestion

Comment

Working...
                            X