No announcement yet.

Is this related to unbalanced muscles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this related to unbalanced muscles?

I don't know where to exactly post it in the forums, this subforum might be the best.
    As I explained earlier I have premature ejaculation but I think that's not related to what I want to ask.

So I have pretty much no pre-cum. I know this is normal for some guys, I would prefer to have but if it's normal it's ok.
    The thing is that I actually have some, but it only comes out after a long stimulating session (in my case it's touching my penis almost nothing for a long time) and THEN going soft. Being soft is key, if I keep being hard it doesn't come out no matter how long it takes.
    With prostate stimulation the same happens: it takes a long time and I need a lot of time and fun for some to come out, also only when I am soft.

It's like I do have a little precum but I can't "pump" it up when I'm hard. Not sure if this is true.
    I wonder if it's related to any muscle inbalances down there.

When I ejaculate after getting soft I do also have a bit of more cum coming out that didn't before, I also don't know if it's normal.
    While peeing I also have to take some extra seconds to make sure my penis is dry, it's not much but it's like a drop size that just oozes out after I kegeled a bit to try to make it all go out. So I have the habit to clean it out with toilet paper just to ensure it's all dry.

Anyone has having things like these? I'm not sure if it's normal or not.

With the urination you are describing post urination dribble. There can be a few different reasons for this.
    Getting older
    Urethra stricture
    Prostate problem
    Weak bc muscle

With me i had done too much stretching and reverse kegels. When i added some strengthening regular kegels the situation improved.
    This dribble is very annoying.

Comment

I am 30 btw

Comment

Working...
      X