Success story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success story

So I recently have completely overcome my PE to the point where I can last for extended periods of time (I'd say around 10 min) having sex. This result has been repeated on multiple occasions and I no longer have the urge to cum quickly.

About 6 months ago I began to research to PE and I went from lasting around 30 seconds - 1 min in sex to actually cumming quicker. I was completely amazed that the exercises I was doing were actually having a negative effect. So I integrated myself fully into this site to the point where I made it my mission to complete all the exercises listed here:
    -hindi squats and other variations: 30 min a day
    -tennis ball massage: 10 min a day
    -deep breathing exercises
    -Exercise: weights and cardio - 4 times a week
    -Kegel routines: all areas of the pelvic floor for about 30 min a day
    -plateau edging: 5 times a week only cumming every 3rd time (30 min or more sessions)
    -yoga: 4-5 times a week
    I did this for 3 months and noticed some improvement where on the odd occasion (<10%) I was in control of my orgasm and wouldn't blast in the first few seconds. However this was not a significant improvement enough to me so I went and spoke to my local GP, but that was no real help as he gave me a prescription for Dapoxetine. I didn't use this as I didn't want to resort to drugs for my crutch. So I continued exercises for the next few months whilst continually researching PE by reading medical journals and scientific papers thinking that there was something wrong with my body causing these issues.

After no progress, I put most of my issues to overarousal and I believe I was attempting ByggD's? program. The results of this were entirely negative and rather than help my PE it induced mild ED and when ED wasn't an issue I was cumming even quicker i.e. one or two pumps.

Rather than give up, which believe me was on the cards. I was definitely ready to give in a try the prescription drugs or get numbing gel so at least I could satisfy my girlfriend even if it was shit for me.

However, there was one thing I hadn't addressed yet which I sort of unacknowledged was that all my issues were stemming from my mind and my lack of control over it. The idea that the issue stems from your mind is not something I really wanted to deal with because it would mean that I was completely and entirely to blame for my PE.

To address this issue I set 20 minutes a day for meditation. This simply involves sitting down for 20 minutes (I do eyes open. I don't think it matters if you open or close your eyes) and focusing on your breath. During this practice, I would have a few phrases which I repeated over and over in my mind on an out breathe which was "I am amazing at sex/ sex is fun" or anything positive along those lines. By the end of the second day, I had a much better control over my orgasm and was able to last 3 minutes or so. This increased to the point that by the end of the first week I could last 10+ minutes of hard, rough sex with no stops or break in pace. I believe the reason this worked for me is that it removed my anxiety. I thought that my anxiety was induced by my PE but after doing the meditation and having sex without it I can now realize I have always been anxious about sex which has caused me to cum quickly. This anxiety before sex is not something that I would have been able to identify until after it was removed.

The reason I write this is because I wish there was some article on meditation when I started. Almost every direction on this site is pointing you down some physical road so I believe there needs to be a counterbalance and the mind needs to be addressed (also saying that this happens during yoga is wrong because while it is a similar experience in some respects, meditation is a much more powerful tool). So if you suffer PE I would highly recommend doing meditation!!

As I was doing other methods consistently one could attempt to argue that edging, tennis ball and what not, played a large role unknown to myself and that meditation was the final hurdle. However, I never struggled doing any of the exercises from the get-go eg. I could plateau edge for 30 minutes, hold a hindi squat for half an hour etc. I believe that the only method that was of any influence on my progress was meditation. The times I saw positive results before this I can attribute to a good headspace at the time.

That's not to say that these methods don't work, they just didn't work for me. Everyone is different but after these results, I think you would be insane if you didn't try meditation.

I don't plan on responding to any comments relating to this post. This is simply here to close a chapter in my book and to let anyone else out there struggling through to see an alternative option.

Congratulations, a very nice post to read. Meditation is fantastic. What is fascinating is that over time you can achieve a deeper and deeper trance. Well done

Comment

Before this improvement, did you last 30 second in sex and also in masturbation?

Comment

banks for the in depth post. I realize I speak too shallowly on this aspect. I recommend deep meditative breathing but don't delve into it enough. So thanks for the post. I hope you will stick around and help others understand the importance.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

What is tennis ball massage?

Comment

Its when you sit on a tennis ball to massage your pelvic floor

Comment

That must be quite painfull. Tennis balls are hard

Comment

Its not painful. You put it behind your nutsack on the pelvic muscle and sit cautiously on it.
                Sometimes its a little sore a day or two afterwards but in the act I never feel pain.

Comment

We should find out if the PreE ok Parker was only linked to the sexual act, or even to masturbation/edging. In the latter case, I think it is not related to the factors of anxiety, then meditation could serve anyone, while if he had PreE only during sex, and perhaps due only to anxiety, for all the other people who have PreE, not related to anxiety, I don't think that meditation can plays such an important role, it has to be useful but less important

Comment

I have incorporated this into my routine, and last time I had sex it went really well. Not sure if the two days of doing this made a difference, but the way I see it, it can't hurt adding this into your routine.

Just having sex a few times with varying results made me realize how important the mental aspect is. If I close my eyes and meditate while she's grinding me I can last as long as I want. However once I start paying attention to her enjoying it, and the way everything feels my arousal will ramp up, getting me (very close) to ejaculation.
                    Last edited by drtjwz; 01-26-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X