Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't feel pelvic floor muscles and Ejaculate in a matter of seconds

Hi guys,

I really have a problem with feeling my pelvic floor muscles while i'm hard why is this? I had weird spasms that made me feel like i was going to pee my pants for like 2 weeks a year ago. The problem is that normally my pelvic floor muscles were sorta 'smooth and light' now I can't really feel them and when I'm masturbating I feel the 'Cum' Coming but even if I hold back and am not at a point of no return I still ejaculate. I'm confused about this plz help

I had similar problems. Single most important thing to do is to become aware of your pf 24/7. It should always be in rest position. I also masturbated as little as possible for many weeks to speed up the healing. When i learnt to keep it in rest position i felt mild pain for a few weeks as my body always wanted to put it in its usual contracted position. when it is fully rested and the tension relieved then can be a good time for a few stretching exercises. Reading (a headache in the pelvis) could also be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
      I had similar problems. Single most important thing to do is to become aware of your pf 24/7. It should always be in rest position. I also masturbated as little as possible for many weeks to speed up the healing. When i learnt to keep it in rest position i felt mild pain for a few weeks as my body always wanted to put it in its usual contracted position. when it is fully rested and the tension relieved then can be a good time for a few stretching exercises. Reading (a headache in the pelvis) could also be useful.
      I can relate to when you say "Single most important thing to do is to become aware of your pf 24/7" . I have only noticed recently that my PF is constantly in a state of being tense. I am becoming more aware I am doing this unknowingly and can immediately relax and feel the PF lower slightly and loosen.

Comment

Working...
      X