is this retrograde ejaculation?? pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this retrograde ejaculation?? pls help

Basically i masturbated and i ejaculated but my dick still hard and i can still go even if i wanted to

15 minutes later i peed and i have a bit of cloudy urines.

and the weird thing is even when i dont even masturbate because i want to take a day off the next morning i woke up i peed and its cloudy urine and its still goes on

What do i do? i want to stop this cloudy urine thing i dont know if i have retrograde or not because as i said im still hard after ejaculating

I have done a lot of reverse kegel and pelvix floor exercise relaxation etx.I also have involuntary kegel when i cough,sneeze

I just want to stop this cloudy urine thing im just scared if i have retrograde ejaculation and if i have retrograde ejaculation how do i stop this?

sorry for my bad english

As defined by Wikipedia:

Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen, which would, in most cases, be ejaculated via the urethra, is redirected to the urinary bladder. Normally, the sphincter of the bladder contracts before ejaculation forcing the semen to exit via the urethra, the path of least resistance.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X