Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can jelq, stretching and other enlargement exercises cause PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can jelq, stretching and other enlargement exercises cause PE?

Hi there,

first time writing here. I am 25 years old and 4 months ago I have started to last very shortly while having sex with my girlfriend (same gf for 3+ years). I have been doing stretching and jelq exercises for the past summer (approximately 3 months total) and a month after I have stopped doing them, I have started to last like a minute or so while having intercourse. All is well while having foreplay and such, but when it comes to thrusting, I feel so much sexual pleasure on the bottom of the head shaft and some on the head endings that brings me to orgasm very fast. I have not been doing PE exercises for the past half year and I dont know if I should try them again or not (dont know if they can lead to PE).

I dont know if there is any connection between the exercises I have been doing or maybe I have broken/activated some nerve endings on my penis head. I am lost with this one as I have started edging for the past month and tried some breathing exercises, but no improvement so far. I have bought this gel to try it on , its the only one I could find in my country, and will try it in a week or so, but I dont think that is a permanent solution (even if it works as described).

I started reading the sticky posts here on the forum, so maybe I will find some other solution that will work for me. Until then I could really use some opinions or similar experiences.
    GearedUp
    Last edited by GearedUp; 02-19-2018, 03:33 PM. Reason: NO LINKS PLEASE

ad?
    Started: 01.01.2018
    NBPEL: 5.7''
    MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
    NBPEL: 5.7''
    BPEL: 6.9''
    BEG: 4.9"
    MEG: 5"
    Below head: 5.1"

Comment

Aaam no, sorry I did not know it was forbidden to share link towards products. I will remove it at once

Comment

Originally posted by GearedUp View Post
        Aaam no, sorry I did not know it was forbidden to share link towards products. I will remove it at once
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
        X