Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's discuss the back kegel (root lock) and reverse back kegel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's discuss the back kegel (root lock) and reverse back kegel.

So I want to discuss briefly my experience adding the back kegel and reverse back kegel to my routine and if anybody else has had success with adding them in. Minuteman, and few others have mentioned over the years that balance requires front and back, not just kegel and reverse kegel which seems to be all that is posted . Which is always usually just the front that people do. I like many that posted, I assumed that balance is just doing enough reverse kegels to match kegels and that was balanced . I thought root locks, and the reverse back kegel was useless because basically because it's the area around the anus. It has nothing to do with ejaculation, my spasms like everybody else was elsewhere, anus area never felt tight or spasm so it couldn't be out of balance.

So for years I ignored them till recently. All of sudden I seen a rash of postings mainly a copy and paste of somebody from no fap claiming that kegels, everybody is doing them wrong and what we need to focus on is the PC and not the BC and how they have been getting results from switching . I don't agree with that notion at all, but it reminded me of front and back balance and only a few threads on root locks alone helping them in figured Id give it a shot.

So since I started doing these for the first time in 10 plus years of regularly doing kegels and PE I have had massive improvement in EQ. This is new as I have made gains, ejaculation control improvements but never massive EQ improvement.

I've also for the first time have been regularly able to sleep through out the night without needing to wake up to go pee. Admittedly over the years this can come and go I phases, but this is the longest I have gone without going back to needing to pee at night.

On Pre E I haven't had intercourse in a while so I cant give an honest answer in its transfer to sex and improving . But I have also made the biggest leaps of improvement in DO training by adding these in and doing kegel and root lock and the same time to stop ejaculation . I have also never been able to push back ejaculation with RK, but if I do a front RK and a RRK I finally can with hold it somewhat . And doing both at the same time I feel a much more intense stretch and if done early in Edging can really prevent ponr from coming close.

I'm not saying this is a solution or fix to anybodys problems. I'm not claiming to be cured, but might be worth looking at if things haven't been working. I've also edge, death grip, and squated and these have helped too over the years to my success. But this also been another piece to improvement.

Interesting observations.
    I trained a lot of front reverse and it is the obvious having direct effects on the erection so like you I didn't bother much with back rk.
    (I never did go very far with DO etc.)

To me it appears as if back reverse and front reverse are like a scale.
    I have a strong front reverse and if I engage it a lot it seems like the back reverse is pushed "up"(towards spine). Like a See-Saw.
    With your description engaging both it seems like they are held in balance.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I don;t know why all this emphasis appeared on front in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        As somebody who spent a lot of hours studying articles and posting I have a few guesses.

The front/bc gets all the glory. If you suffer from frequent urinating and need to quickly stop trying to pee, feel you need to stop ejaculation, need to kegel blood to make your dick harder, or fighting spasms that most feel in the front. Everything seems to happen in the front and people can easily understand its function and how it effects them.

On the back /pc I could never, and even now with having success adding back and reverse back kegels understand, or had a solid explanation on how they work in conjunction with the pelvic floor other than adding balance. The back/ PC muscles is an after thought, since I never felt tension, spasms, or anything happening down in that area.

Comment

So basically just push out trying to fart, over and over?

Comment

I've been focusing on front RK due to lack of knowledge of the back RK (routine is a month and half in). My IKs only happen around my anus now. I can control them after urinating but never when taking a shit. Going to focus on isolating the back RK as well as continue with front RK.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Cause it were you feel a direct impact with the first rev kegel.

Originally posted by Blah View Post
              So basically just push out trying to fart, over and over?
              No, its more towards the spine. The fart is right smack in the middle around the anus. (like pushing on a see saw right in the middle)

If you do front and back reverse kegel at the same time it's like pushing on the 2 sitting portions of a see saw. But yeah if you do it the first time you probably will engage the fart muscles
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
                As somebody who spent a lot of hours studying articles and posting I have a few guesses.

On the back /pc I could never, and even now with having success adding back and reverse back kegels understand, or had a solid explanation on how they work in conjunction with the pelvic floor other than adding balance. The back/ PC muscles is an after thought, since I never felt tension, spasms, or anything happening down in that area.
                Whatever research i have done online,
                I have learned that doing back kegels (which is around anus) will stimulate prostate and results in quick ejaculation.

Someone who does not have pre-e will also do a back kegel while ejaculating because prostate has to be stimulated for having an ejaculation.

Comment

Originally posted by rapid View Post
                  I have learned that doing back kegels (which is around anus)
                  They are all somewhat connected and working off each other.
                  You are talking about the anal sphincter muscles if you say around-anus.

If you check medial pics look out for the iliococcygeus muscle who is most probably involved in a back reverse kegel.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                    They are all somewhat connected and working off each other.
                    You are talking about the anal sphincter muscles if you say around-anus.

If you check medial pics look out for the iliococcygeus muscle who is most probably involved in a back reverse kegel.
                    I am talking about pc muscle..
                    Just explained it with anus because some people might not understand where pc muscle is located.

Comment

Originally posted by rapid View Post
                      Whatever research i have done online,
                      I have learned that doing back kegels (which is around anus) will stimulate prostate and results in quick ejaculation.

Someone who does not have pre-e will also do a back kegel while ejaculating because prostate has to be stimulated for having an ejaculation.
                      You have got half the story and misunderstood that,

Comment

Working...
                      X