Huge Progress Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Progress Update

So after this routine (I will go in depth later), I was able to last for about 4-5 minutes consistently during sex. This is huge because I could only last 15 thrusts max before. I was able to obtain these results in about 4 weeks once I had officially put together a program that suited me best. After I started reaching 4-5 minute durations of sex for a solid week, I almost stopped doing the program entirely as I got very busy with work and confident I was in control of my PreE. Now I am at about 30 seconds-1 minute which is better than 15 thrusts but way worse than my previous results.

Program:
    -Lower abs by doing leg raises or hanging leg raises, ab curls machine at gym, and bench angled with head close to floor and curl up with medicine ball. (almost everyday)
    -Leg day by doing deep squats using smith machine, leg press, leg curls, leg extension, and calf raises. (once in 2 or 3 days)
    -5 minutes of hardcore stationary cycling followed by 5 minutes of very intense stair stepper (everyday)
    -hip thrusts without weight, just get in sit up position and thrust butt all the way up (100 everyday)
    -other forms of cardio through sports on weekends
    -constant light reverse kegel through day
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgoEtHlP004 (these everyday)
    - after those stretches do these everyday (https://www.yogajournal.com/advanced...ose-tipsy-frog
    - hindi squat hold for 7-10 minutes 2 times a day

I know this takes a lot of time but if you do it all efficiently it shouldnt take more than an 1.5 hours everyday and gets you in shape. I did not put an emphasis on edging, but I would edge and do pulses of reverse kegels right as I begin every stroke. Do the same thing during sex and it will help a lot.

I am very committed to this program again and I will see if it works again or the last week was just a fluke.

Also a quick addition to post, I did penis stretches every day. that was probably what worked best, but it didnt give me results unless I did the rest of the program together. Doing this entire program consistently together naturally decreased the sensitivity of my frenulum big time, I dont know why.

Comment

So I have been following my program for the past couple days but not as strictly as I used to. I noticed from holding the reverse kegel constantly through the day and stretches, I pee a lot more than normal. Does this mean I have a weak pelvic floor? And should I start including kegels stop the frequent urination? I am afraid to add kegels as it may make my PreE worse like it did for others. I would like some advice on this.

Comment

Routines that are all stretch so reverse kegel (in effect a stretch ) , hindi squat ,direct penis stretch will relax the pelvic floor .
        The problem is many guys start both weak and tense . A lack of pelvic floor(pf) strength can cause toilet issues and even eq and /or libido issues in extream cases.
        So kegel can be used to strengthen pf so can Pilates. Lets look at what you are already doing . Squats should involve pf in core stability and should be a strengthening exercise for pf but then poor form is often an issue .
        To a lesser extent pf activation should also occur with leg press and some of the other exercises you mention so a personal trainer might help .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Routines that are all stretch so reverse kegel (in effect a stretch ) , hindi squat ,direct penis stretch will relax the pelvic floor .
          The problem is many guys start both weak and tense . A lack of pelvic floor(pf) strength can cause toilet issues and even eq and /or libido issues in extream cases.
          So kegel can be used to strengthen pf so can Pilates. Lets look at what you are already doing . Squats should involve pf in core stability and should be a strengthening exercise for pf but then poor form is often an issue .
          To a lesser extent pf activation should also occur with leg press and some of the other exercises you mention so a personal trainer might help .
          So while working towards relaxing the pf it would be beneficial strengthen the pf using weighted squats, various other lower body exercises, pilates instead of kegels?

Comment

Pegasus, new member but have read on the forums before and know that you are the man.. I feel like I definitely have both weak and tense pf. I last less than a minute during sex and even quicker when I am the one thrusting so I want to fix that. During sex I always do star/stop for awhile but my problem does not seem to be getting better. I feel like I am doing RK correctly but I am almost alwasy tightening my stomach muscles. For a routine, do I just do deep squats and other pelvic floor stretches along with a 60/40 RK to kegel routine every single day? How many of all of this is an ideal number to work on each of those? Thanks

Comment

So exact methodology is difficult and will vary case to case . I am told when physio do male pelvic floor work they emphasis relaxing at first and move to more strengthening over time .

We have worked onsite over time to develop methodology to improve pelvic floor condition . It is a journey we are still on we have a wide range of tools available but the finer points are still subject to argument especially on individual cases . At what point to increase strength work to what % which specific tools to use .

In recent times i have come to the view that other methods than straight kegels can be included in strengthening.

Comment

So exact methodology is difficult and will vary case to case . I am told when physio do male pelvic floor work they emphasis relaxing at first and move to more strengthening over time .

We have worked onsite over time to develop methodology to improve pelvic floor condition . It is a journey we are still on we have a wide range of tools available but the finer points are still subject to argument especially on individual cases . At what point to increase strength work to what % which specific tools to use .

In recent times i have come to the view that other methods than straight kegels can be included in strengthening.
                Thank you for the response.. One thing I have noticed is that I tend to always have a clenched butt (what seems like a never ending involuntary kegel) and also very high penis sensitivity. Just to the touch of the head area leads to inolunary kegels. Is a weak/tense pelvic floor directly related to increased penis sensitivity or are they independent of each other?

Comment

Thanks Pegasus. I did 2 days of leg work and it helped my frequent urination tremendously. It definitely helped going deep on squats and leg press to strengthen the pelvic floor and calf raises really relax the pelvic floor. @tigerprogress I don't think anyone needs to do any kegels if you hit naturally strengthen pelvic floor through squats and and leg press and other leg workouts. When doing kegels I notice my pelvic floor gets stronger but with the side effect of it being more tense. Doing legs strengthen it without making it tense especially when I finish a workout with the stationary bike.

Comment

Originally posted by progressman View Post
                    Thanks Pegasus. I did 2 days of leg work and it helped my frequent urination tremendously. It definitely helped going deep on squats and leg press to strengthen the pelvic floor and calf raises really relax the pelvic floor. @tigerprogress I don't think anyone needs to do any kegels if you hit naturally strengthen pelvic floor through squats and and leg press and other leg workouts. When doing kegels I notice my pelvic floor gets stronger but with the side effect of it being more tense. Doing legs strengthen it without making it tense especially when I finish a workout with the stationary bike.

Thank you, I will definitely try that. I have had PE forever because as a kid I would jack off very quickly and trained my brain and everything to cum quickly. Not sure how that plays into the pelvic floor stuff but if you/anyone knows how they are correlated and if that changes the approach that'd be very helpful

Comment

I think that when you focus to cum quickly, your subconsciously training yourself to kegel quickly to feel the sensations quicker. Then over time it becomes natural that you want to cum quickly through developed involuntary kegels. So focusing on balancing the pelvic floor will stop this and undo the damage we did when we were younger.

Comment

I had sex yesterday around 6. I lasted about 2 mins but I hadn't ejaculated in over 48 hours. Then I had sex again at 11 and I had much better control and went for probably 5 or 6 minutes. I know something is working because previously even if I had cum a couple hours before I would still cum again almost just as fast

Comment

Yeah it feels like a constant light kegel even when I am just walking around or anything throughout the day. Then obviously during sex or anything sexual I get the strong involuntary kegels very quickly so do you think that I should start with a program that is 100% RK and deep squat stretches and stuff for a couple weeks and then maybe go 80/20 for a month and then 60/40 after that?

How long do you think this will take? Will I always have to do this routine my whole life or will my body become acquainted to this similar to the ay it became aquatinted to cumming fast?

Comment

The biggest problem is once people cure themselves of PreE they don't come back here to let us know if results are permanent. I think you have to maintain the pelvic floor for the rest of your life but it gets easier. It's a muscle group just like any other muscle. I really like doing leg workouts to strengthen pelvic floor because it doesn't add tension and do 100% RK routine. That way you still balance your pelvic floor and don't worry about kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by progressman View Post
                              The biggest problem is once people cure themselves of PreE they don't come back here to let us know if results are permanent. I think you have to maintain the pelvic floor for the rest of your life but it gets easier. It's a muscle group just like any other muscle. I really like doing leg workouts to strengthen pelvic floor because it doesn't add tension and do 100% RK routine. That way you still balance your pelvic floor and don't worry about kegels.
                              I agree, I wish people would come back with updates. I think I am planning on doing RK/K split that begins with only RK for a few weeks. I also plan on starting a workout routine that will involve lower body twice a week (Only thing with that is I used to workout a decent amount a couple years ago when I played basketball in HS and this problem was still very bad) but I plan on doing it anyways regardless if it helps PE or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X