Back and Front Rk Isolation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back and Front Rk Isolation

The two positions I do my meditative RK's have helped me isolate each of the muscles.
    Front RK: I lie of back in my bed and do 5-10 min of Med Rk
    Back RK: Get on my knees and lay my upper body on my bed. kind of point my ass out. Same thing 5-10 mins
    Can definitely feel the back RK being isolated and have seen improvements in edging and IK since implementing the past few weeks.

Can you suggest me how should i perform a front RK?
    I'm unable to find the right muscle to relax, i can perform easily a front kegel and back K/RK.
    It's frustrating, when i am very aroused i have a lot of IKs and i'm unable to counter them!
    I know the theory of how to perform a front RK (it's the muscle that force urine out, i know) but, when i try to do it, i am only capable to contract my lower abs; so i can't stop IKs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flasher View Post
      Can you suggest me how should i perform a front RK?
      I'm unable to find the right muscle to relax, i can perform easily a front kegel and back K/RK.
      It's frustrating, when i am very aroused i have a lot of IKs and i'm unable to counter them!
      I know the theory of how to perform a front RK (it's the muscle that force urine out, i know) but, when i try to do it, i am only capable to contract my lower abs; so i can't stop IKs.
      Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions. i was able to do feel it slightly by like you said doing the forcing out urine method. The strength of the RK was low at first but gradually increased.

Comment

Working...
      X