How i controlled PE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i controlled PE!

First off let me introduce myself. I have been suffering from PE for quite some time and it hurts to even think about. I have recently discovered the best and most effective method ever at curing this horrible disorder. Premature ejaculation is 99.9% mental. It is not a real disorder at all you just have to learn how to get in touch with your bodies. The youtube video i am going to give you is BY FAR the most in depth video and it helped me right away. At first i couldnt last more than 2 mins in my girl. I watched the video and concentrated and was so determined to get rid of this shit. After 2 days i was alone with my gf again we had sex for AS LONG AS I WANTED TO. She actually got tired and was begging me to bust. So please brothers alike, watch this video and let me know how it goes. it is completely free no buy in scams or anything its 2 parts and both r about 10 mins long. This lady is a Fuc*in genious. I believe the BEST thing to do that she tells you is the deep breathing excersise. If you can master breathing deeply and fully and concentrate on the air going in and sending the breath to your body as she explains then dude, you got it. It sounds like some wierd shit but it works. Just watch the vid for ur own good and please respond id love to know how it goes. heres the link: YouTube - Ways for Men to Have Multiple Orgasms (Part 1 of 2) goodluck all!

Ok long winded but usefull. I would recomend it to guys starting this path.
    Basicly part 1 says do your kegals and edging.
    Not sure about the value of the breathing stuff she goes on with, but hey, overall there is worse out there.
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 04-20-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Ok just sat through part 2,which was a bit boring and lacking in hard info, but as I said before, there is worse out there.
      Basicly says keep practising.

Comment

I've stumbled on these videos and this lady before. Damnit I've read too much to ignore now. Just when I was starting to feel accomplished with my control and awareness and all... I blame you for this.

For what it's worth, in my experience controlled breathing is really valuable. Why physiologically? because you're superoxygenating your whole body beyond the levels it normally receives. Unlike rapid breathing, slow deep breaths don't stimulate adrenaline/fight-or-flight and lower rather than raise your heart rate, all of which leaves your tissues more ready and able to respond naturally, heightening your sensation and awareness but also calming your response to it.

Or something
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Video removed for violation of service....anyone know where else to find it?

Comment

Multiple Orgasm For Men (Last Longer In Bed ) - YouTube

I think this is it

Comment

link gone...any new one around?

Comment

There is far more info in our mmo club free and onsite.

Comment

aight, thx pegasus...still working my way through that TON of info...

Comment

fuc*** youtube removing the VIDEOS!!! DAMN IT
                    Would be handy to just listen to it and especially said from woman (

I would really like to know... The OP MAnaged to SOLVE it in 2 dAYS!!!!! We basicaly cant really say that he "practiced"

Comment

Some people can run a marathon with no training but I would not advise it.
                      Pegasus
                      Administrator
                      PE Gym Editor
                      PEGym Hero
                      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                      Last edited by Pegasus; 12-18-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boobooghost View Post
                        aight, thx pegasus...still working my way through that TON of info...
                        You can ask questions inside the club if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          You can ask questions inside the club if you like.
                          Can I ask also?

Comment

great to here OP - keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
                              Can I ask also?
                              Yes any member can . The club has been quiet lately so more members joining would be good .

Comment

Working...
                              X