Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC muscle

Hey guys!

Have some unanswered questions, couldn’t find any of it on google...

1) Kegel after urinating to get last drops out is normal? Some say yes it’s normal some say no the PC muscle is too tight. When I pee, I feel like I can’t really push the pee out - last drops without flex or two of the PC muscles. If I don’t Kegel at the end I still have this feeling to do the motion if I ignore it well I just gonna pee in my pants.

2) Should the muscles be completely relaxed when having sex? When I get errection my muscle PC automatically tighten, meaning that they are hard the whole time. So my question is, should there be any difference in Pelvic Floor with and without an errection?

3) How do I know if my pelvic floor too tight or too weak? I started to do normal Kegels for one month after that started to feel some pain down there. Left it for 2 weeks to heal up and found some info about RK started to do them with some stretching and massages but still feel some light pain sometimes... The thing is I started new job it includes heavy lifting so I squat a lot. Can my job “kill” my pelvic floor from lifting heavy stuff?

Well I think that’s everything. Thanks for your time, and sorry for bad English not main language!
    lalaland300
    Last edited by lalaland300; 05-12-2018, 09:04 PM.

Hmm ok

1 Yes it is normal.
    2. Well do you have pre e ,ed eq issues ? Do you have toilet issoes or pain?
    Since you have pain i suggest a physio who does male pelvic floor work might assist you. They can be hard to find in some areas in which case we can be of some assistance .
    3. Squat in good form should not be a problem for a well functioning pelvic floor . However yours may not be functioning that well thus suggest the physio.

Comment

Jumping in on question 2) since I asked that one at least 2 times and Pegasus is active in this topic.

Krase and myself ask if the Pelvic Floor/ PC(BC) muscle should get tighter during sex/ higher arousal. As it seems, for me and for him, when we get aroused, the Pelvic Floor tenses up. Not as much as if we would Kegel but still noticeable. Full text of my question can be found here. This is disconnected from IKs since they still happen at high arousal, at least for me, even if the Pelvic Floor is already more tensed up than in a non-aroused state.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for answers. Still didin't got clear answer to question number 2.

Yes I have pre e. Started to do RK to relax pelvic floor while having sex but still everytime I have an erection my muscles automatically tighten, I can feel it with my fingers aswell, they get so hard and I don't know if I'm doing RK right because muscle is always intense. (or maybe pelvic floor supposed to be intense to maintain erection, thats why I got confused) Just after erection goes away my whole pelvic floor relaxes and muscle is no more intense.

Comment

Sigh you know i like short answers and this is not a short question.

You want your muscles to be those of an athlete . They should be under your control and respond to your wishes .

If your pelvic floor is causing distress you have to train it under your command. Shin gi ittai . The mind body and spirit acting together in your control.

So if you r pelvic floor is too tense an out of sex training routine is the start point for basic condition and advanced edging forms teaches skill in performance .

Now you know that is the short version.

Comment

Thanks! Helped a little but not completely. I get the feeling we do not express what we are talking about correctly.

You want to be in control of your muscles. Check.
            So if you want them to be relaxed, they should relax. Check.

So do you want the Pelvic Floor to be completely relaxed, fully, not a little tension when you have a full errection and having Sex?

That is where we stumble. We do not want the muscles to contract by maximum force involuntary (IKs). Got that, working on that, getting better on that. But that is a hard, full power contraction. This one is pushing me directly into PONR.

But secondly, when getting more and more aroused and getting a hard errection, the Pelvic Floor builds up a constant slight tension. It feels like that slight/moderat tension is needed to maintain a good errection. When I fight the constant tightness caused by arousal, my errection drops/ loses hardness. Do we want to fight/ control that tension too? Do we want to eliminate the tension completely? And if so what shall I do about my dropping errection/ hardness when I manage to keep the Pelvic Floor completely relaxed?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraske View Post
              Hey guys!

Have some unanswered questions, couldn’t find any of it on google...

1) Kegel after urinating to get last drops out is normal? Some say yes it’s normal some say no the PC muscle is too tight. When I pee, I feel like I can’t really push the pee out - last drops without flex or two of the PC muscles. If I don’t Kegel at the end I still have this feeling to do the motion if I ignore it well I just gonna pee in my pants.

2) Should the muscles be completely relaxed when having sex? When I get errection my muscle PC automatically tighten, meaning that they are hard the whole time. So my question is, should there be any difference in Pelvic Floor with and without an errection?

3) How do I know if my pelvic floor too tight or too weak? I started to do normal Kegels for one month after that started to feel some pain down there. Left it for 2 weeks to heal up and found some info about RK started to do them with some stretching and massages but still feel some light pain sometimes... The thing is I started new job it includes heavy lifting so I squat a lot. Can my job “kill” my pelvic floor from lifting heavy stuff?

Well I think that’s everything. Thanks for your time, and sorry for bad English not main language!
              Check out a post called the 'Hans Protocol' on here. It's a detailed post about pelvic dysfunction. On there one of the symptoms of pelvic dysfunction was having to kegel to get the last drops of pee out.. It's considered a bad habit. What I would do is push on the perineum instead to manually get it out until eventually I stopped needing to.

It does sound like you pelvic floor is tight. Just check out that post, I think it will help.

Comment

Athletes are not a puddle on the ground . A boxer is relaxed when he is not punching or blocking but not a puddle .

Comment

Krase and nofun I get what you mean. I too am looking for that answer. When we have a hard erection, we get this contraction that keeps the penis hard and up. If we try to relax that contraction, our penises go limp. Not sure what the natural movement should be.

Comment

I hava same questio like nofun.
                    I have no PE for years now but also no total control. It is the back(anus) muscles that get slow contraction when i thrust and IC muscle

Comment

Working...
                    X