Dry Orgasm Help: Minuteman Explanation Unclear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasm Help: Minuteman Explanation Unclear

So I'm customizing Miniuteman's DO (dry orgasm) guide (link below) and using it as a general pelvic floor strengthener on the path to my first do, hopefully. (If anyone is curious about my routine, I do PE one day and then kegel the other.) So far I've only been able to get to PONR, prevent orgasm, delay ejaculation, and then ejaculate without orgasm. Pretty much the worst of both worlds, but I realize this is probably because I don't have enough strength built up.

However, I am pretty confused by Minuteman's timing explanation. I'm not sure when to switch from a reverse kegel to a kegel hold. He seems to break the spasming, i.e. involuntary kegeling, into three separate categories: (1) a subtle spasm, which warms up of the system and in which fluids are transferred into the firing chamber, well before PONR (2) the initial 1-3 spasms of orgasm which contain no cum--I assume these happen past or damn near PONR (3) the spasms of orgasm which typically contain the juice.

Question: Which spasm am I supposed to be riding from reverse to kegel? If at (1), am I really expected to hold a kegel for that long at such a strength to overpower orgasming. Also, if at (1), does anyone have any recommendations for how to notice such subtle spasms?

As a second question, has anyone encountered my problem of wet non-orgasming? If I'm in the moment and trying to cum, it's not a problem so I'm not worried.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post496995
Working...
X