Pain in BC muscle after ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in BC muscle after ejaculation

Thanks to everyone on this forum. The knowledge and advice has been extremely helpful to me in helping with PE and I'm grateful to everyone involved!.

I thought I'd overcome PE but had a setback recently due to being overly stressed which causes havoc with my PF.

The main problem I have atm is pain in my BC muscle after ejaculation. My understanding is that overall my PF and particularly my BC muscle are too tight. This exacerbates involuntary contractions in my BC muscle. Using stretching and strengthening exercises I'd got these under control until the set back. I'm trying to regain control of the muscle and stop the contractions again atm.

Something I'm yet to understand/address is how best to tackle the pain I experience after ejaculation. Is the pain from muscle fatigue or from the muscle becoming painfully tight after ejaculatory spasms? Do I need to strengthen the muscle or stop it from being so tense after spasm? Do I want to focus on the tight BC muscle or will exercising the surrounding muscles have a greater impact? Is there anything else I can do to relieve the pain?

You can go to a physio who does male pelvic floor work and ask these questions.

Comment

Working...
    X