Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right PC management

Hello guys,

I have one doubt to share with you that is getting me a bit confused on finding what works best for PEj.
    As a lot of people says, one major problem with no stamina is the uncontrolled fast PC contractions as arousal arises. That's why is important to relax PC by using a reverse kegel to lower arousal and keeping it relaxed throught the whole session.

The point is that it doesn't really work form me. My stamina is bond to excitement and EQ. The more stimulation the more aroused I become and the faster I cum. The only thing I can do is stopping stimulation. By doing that I have no problem of lasting more than half hour and control easely my PONR. The problem is that it is useless in a intercourse or lubed advanced edging (I'm willing to buy a fleslight).

No matter how much I reverse kegel... actually sometimes rev keg has really the opposite effect, makes me cum faster.

The only thing I've found to be more efficient is the wrong one: brutal regular kegel squeeze. Only with that I can even reach PONR or bit below and be conscius that I'm efficiently able to not cum. Plus after the urge subsides, I lose a bit of EQ but not after every squeeze. I've got to try until I find the good one that gives me right EQ balance and makes me thrust a lot almost effortlessly.

I don't know if all this makes sense or if I've been clear enough. So the main question is: what do you think of my situation? Am I'm going completely off track by renforcing a wrong behaviour? Or will you may say "well if you like how does it works continue and expand this approuch"?

Please forgive me for the lenght of this post I thought I could quickly explain but had not been able to. Plus forgive any mistakes for english is not my first language.

Thank you all very much

You know you are supposed to have an out of sex rk routine as well right ? Often used in conjunction with a stretch routine (hindi) etc .
    This is a known method also just don't hurt yourself some do if they are not conditioned.

Comment

Hello Pegasus. Thanks for your reply. Yes I will start a RK routine as you say and will search for the stretch routine you mentioned. However I don't fully understand you answer because it seemes not to answer to the question about if it is right or wrong what I've described. How do I know if I'm conditioned enough? In the past I did some Kegel-RK routine so is not too weak, in fact I can stop cumming everytime with no drops pouring. What do you suggest apart the RK routine? Stopping this behavior, changing it etc? Thank you very much, please be patience if I misunderstood something.

Comment

Working...
      X