Pegasus on edging progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegasus on edging progression

The concept of edging progression seems little understood .

Many guy see a variety of edging styles mentioned onsite and try to apply them with limited success .
    Often guys try and wrestle with multi variables in an advanced edging form before they have developed any ability and find themselves confused and lacking results.

As in other fields of endavour it is often best to build ability progressively .

The starting point for edging should be the simplest forms of stop/start.

I will build the thread with later posts explaining factors and methodology of progression.

The simplest form of edging is the basic stop/start model.

So you are aware there is a start point with no arousal and an end point ponr . In this form of stop/start you make yourself aware that there is the option to stop before ponr relx and restart .
    So it doesn't have to go from begining to end in an uninterrupted fashion. Having not only the mind but the body learn this is of valur and the first step . It also means you can focus on a simple goal without distraction.

Comment

Once your body has got used to the most basic form of stop/start you can start to introduce the concept of arousal scale . If unaroused having a chat with granma is 0 and ponr is 10 you can start to work out your progress in turns of arousal scale .

Comment

Thanks for the input. As someone who is starting my edging routine i will keep this in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          The simplest form of edging is the basic stop/start model.

So you are aware there is a start point with no arousal and an end point ponr . In this form of stop/start you make yourself aware that there is the option to stop before ponr relx and restart .
          So it doesn't have to go from begining to end in an uninterrupted fashion. Having not only the mind but the body learn this is of valur and the first step . It also means you can focus on a simple goal without distraction.
          This is a very important step to take. Just working on recognizing the scale of excitement is key to getting edging down. Guys want to rush through it, but it needs some time. I did this specifically for months.

When I started out I did t this way:

1) Slowly self pleasure, try to feel all sensations fully. (You could use lubricant to heighten sensitivity, but I think that should wait.)
          2) As one strokes oneself, simply notice the level of arousal rising on the 10 point scale.
          3) Be aware of changes in the body: Heart rate, muscle tension, breathing, tight , etc.?
          4) When 9.9 is reached, this is the point of no return (PONR), stop all motion.
          5) Relax, take deep breaths, and focus your attention on all parts of your body, but mostly your genital area.

Then I went through it by the numbers, meaning I would excite myself to a specific level and then stop. Progressively upping the ante at each step, getting closer and closer to the top.

1) Self pleasure slowly, focusing on the sensations fully.
          2) When the arousal level reaches 6, stop all motion, relax.
          3) When the excitement drops to 3, start self-pleasuring again.
          4) When the arousal reaches 7 on the scale, stop, relax, breathe, and enjoy.
          5) When the excitement drops to 3 again, begin again.
          6) When you reach 8, stop, relax, breathe, and enjoy.
          7) When the excitement drops to 4, begin again.
          8) When the arousal reaches 9, stop, relax, breathe, and enjoy.
          9) When the excitement drops to 5, begin again.

Repeat this cycle over and over, pausing at your chosen point on the scale (3, 4, 5, etc.) and seeing how close you can get to that 9.9 edge without cuming.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

So incogeetoe has adressed what i was going to make my next post or 2 about . Great stuff and saved me the work.

So the first point was just to edge and stop before ponr relax for a bit and restart . The second was just to start geting aware of arousal scale , how your builds how quickly it subsides etc .

It is at this point it gets interesting . Post 5 actually gives 2 different stop/start workouts involving arousal scale . It is obvious that you can work with arousal scale in a number of ways to build stamina and increase your bodies understanding and tolerence of arousal .

Comment

At this point i wish to introduce three links ,2 are by the late great Kingpole (KP) and another by ammonite.

In this thread KP walks you through stop/start edging and discusses it with others on this developed thread /
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html
              He calls it edging 101 and it is a good starting point.

In the next link Kp introduces a form of edging that has becomes popular enough to have it's own name and following Ballooning .
              Kp takes you through the rules that make ballooning unique and how to benifit . He calls it ballooning 101.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...ing-101-a.html

I remember ammonitr mentioning this and i thought it worthy and encouraged him . The result is his masterwork . Ahain an edging style with its own name Plateau edging . If you are sedging because you have pre e and you have already done some basic stop/start work you should read this thread while planing progression
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html
              Pegasus
              Administrator
              PE Gym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Admin of the Month Mar 2015
              Last edited by Pegasus; 07-02-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

So... the idea with start/stop is not to hold back the ejaculation with a kegel, but to stop just before that point?

Comment

Kegel edging is a later in the progression . The problem with introducing it early is you are dealing with a number of variables at once and trying to sort them while dealing with pre e .

In addition we have seen cases of injury in guys without enough condition or skill attempting a kegel stop.

Comment

It goes without saying that edging is not the only tool in the kitbag . The other tools you use will depend on your situation .
                    So for instance if you get IK you may wish to do an out of sex rk weighted k/rk routine or hindi squat.
                    This would also be a good idea if you wish to use rk edging in your progression.

Comment

Having built basic condition and skill in edging through basic stop/start forms you have a number of options in front of you depending on your goals and existing situation .

Big Al for instance often advises advanced forms of stop/start .
                      Ammonite advised plateau edging .
                      Some move to ballooning

Some to kegel and reverse kegel forms . For those moving to these forms a background in some basic training in kegels and reverse kegels is advised . One wants to have some basic ability and strength in k/rk as well as some basic edging ability before one combines them in an edging form .
                      The lack of this basic training explains why many have a lack of success with these forms .

Comment

An easy application of rk/k forms is the application of rk early in edging before high arousal level is reached .

So a rk early on will tend to lower arousal and keep arousal level under control . So if one has preexisting ability in stop/start one can use a rk to keep arousal in the lower number for an extended time . Or if plateau edging is your preference then rk can be part of your skillset within this form.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          An easy application of rk/k forms is the application of rk early in edging before high arousal level is reached .

So a rk early on will tend to lower arousal and keep arousal level under control . So if one has preexisting ability in stop/start one can use a rk to keep arousal in the lower number for an extended time . Or if plateau edging is your preference then rk can be part of your skillset within this form.
                          I recently started doing rk's to reduce arousal while edging, and it's been really helpful. Has zero effect on IK's as I approach PONR. That's not surprising though. I've been pretty successful using kegels to stop in time. However, I'll try stopping short of that, coll down, and start up again as outlined earlier and introduce an rk/k routine and some of the stretching relaxation techniques.

This thread has been very enlightening. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jaxw View Post
                            I recently started doing rk's to reduce arousal while edging, and it's been really helpful. Has zero effect on IK's as I approach PONR. That's not surprising though. I've been pretty successful using kegels to stop in time. However, I'll try stopping short of that, coll down, and start up again as outlined earlier and introduce an rk/k routine and some of the stretching relaxation techniques.

This thread has been very enlightening. Thank you!
                            Thank you.
                            There are numerous possible ways of progressing edging . The purpose of the thread is that the concept of progression is valid and to give some thoughts on how to use it .

Comment

Here is a model of edging progression used to develop mmo . It has been in use for that purpose for some time /

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...wards-mmo.html

The link for mmo group

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...y-orgasms.html
                              Pegasus
                              Administrator
                              PE Gym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                              Last edited by Pegasus; 07-04-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X