Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary cure for premature ejaculation

Hi guys,
    I just want to tell you my way of dealing with premature ejaculation. Since my english is very bad I will not talk too much and will go straight to the topic.
    I apply Voltaren gel on my pelvic area(The area between my anus and my balls). I usually have sex with my wife at night and I apply the gel at the morning or at lunch time. Any time I use this gel I can last for more than 10 minutes without any problem. Without the gel I can only last for about 1 minute. I had premature ejaculation for the last 10 years and recently found this way of dealing with it. I know this is not a permanent cure, but still better than nothing. Another gel with the same effect is Diclofenac. Another one is Fastum gel. I would be glad if some of you try this method and share the result here.

You apply it only on the pelvic floor area ?
    “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
    – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Originally posted by ZeNigmar View Post
      You apply it only on the pelvic floor area ?
      Yes, only on the pelvic floor area. Sometimes I accidentally apply a bit on the anus and the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by sve83 View Post
        Yes, only on the pelvic floor area. Sometimes I accidentally apply a bit on the anus and the balls.
        wow, interesting. Normally topical desensitizer are applied to the glans. Might try this out just out of curiosity, thanks.

Comment

Very interesting. Voltaren contains diclofenac, which is an NSAID that inhibits the COX-2 enzyme and lowers levels of prostaglandins as a result. High levels of inflammation have been commonly implicated in PE so it makes sense why this might work for you. The benefit of the Voltaren is that it's delivering the NSAID straight to the pelvic floor through the skin, and so you bypass the potential downsides of consuming it orally (gut irritation/potential liver stress if used very frequently). I know there is a prescription strength one as well which is much stronger than the over-the-counter version.

Anyway I have some regular strength Voltaren at home so I'll give this a try and report back. Thanks for the suggestion.

(I also just found a study showing equal perceived benefit between injections of Tramadol vs. diclofenac for treating migraines. Tramadol is a fairly "tried and tested" treatment for PE so the connection there is interesting)
          Tooners88
          Last edited by Tooners88; 07-03-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
            Very interesting. Voltaren contains diclofenac, which is an NSAID that inhibits the COX-2 enzyme and lowers levels of prostaglandins as a result. High levels of inflammation have been commonly implicated in PE so it makes sense why this might work for you. The benefit of the Voltaren is that it's delivering the NSAID straight to the pelvic floor through the skin, and so you bypass the potential downsides of consuming it orally (gut irritation/potential liver stress if used very frequently). I know there is a prescription strength one as well which is much stronger than the over-the-counter version.

Anyway I have some regular strength Voltaren at home so I'll give this a try and report back. Thanks for the suggestion.

(I also just found a study showing equal perceived benefit between injections of Tramadol vs. diclofenac for treating migraines. Tramadol is a fairly "tried and tested" treatment for PE so the connection there is interesting)

I thought the reason is because Voltaren "weakens" the pelvic floor muscles and this helps for delaying the ejaculation. Your theory sounds reasonable too. Who knows. The only think I know for sure is it works verry well for me.
            I found there are also Voltaren suppositories. I plan to test them too and I think they should be even more efficient.
            I would really appreciate if any of you guys test and report the result

Comment

Okay, I gave this a try before my fleshlight edging session today (will try it during regular sex on Friday). I applied some all around my pelvic floor area about 2 hours before, and then a little bit more about 1 hour before just to make sure there was enough. Every time so far when I've started in missionary (my hardest position), I'll feel the first PONR creeping up after about 2-2.5 minutes of slow thrusting. Today I was able to go for around 6 minutes before feeling the urge, and this was with faster thrusting mixed in as well. After that I tried several other positions and definitely felt a greater sense of control overall. I was able to thrust hard and fast in some positions and really let my imagination go without cumming. Was it a fluke? Placebo? Maybe, but this was no doubt my best fleshlight edging session so far.

Aside from the possible cox-2/prostaglandin connection, I think another thing that may be happening here is that the cream is temporarily numbing the perineal nerve to a certain degree, which is the nerve that runs between your balls/anus and transmits pleasure from the dorsal nerve of the penis up into the base of the spine where ejaculation is triggered. I really don't know but that could be one theory. (This is why pressing on your perineum during sex can reduce the urge to ejaculate.) Perhaps the cream also just affects the pelvic floor muscles in general by preventing them from spasming.

I was doing some research as well and also saw the suppositories and thought that might be something to explore. You could maybe even just take the cream itself on your finger and insert a little bit on your own. Also as I mentioned, there are stronger versions of it available. Voltaren Extra Strength is around 3% diclofenac concentration, but I believe you can get a prescription strength that is 10%.

Anyway I'll try this out on Friday and report back.

Sve83, do you find any difference in results depending on the timing? For example, do you get better results if you apply it a bit closer to sex, or as long as it's on the same day then the results are the same? How often do you use it?

Comment

Every time so far when I've started in missionary (my hardest position), I'll feel the first PONR creeping up after about 2-2.5 minutes of slow thrusting. Today I was able to go for around 6 minutes before feeling the urge, and this was with faster thrusting mixed in as well. After that I tried several other positions and definitely felt a greater sense of control overall. I was able to thrust hard and fast in some positions and really let my imagination go without cumming. Was it a fluke? Placebo? Maybe, but this was no doubt my best fleshlight edging session so far.
                in my opinion, this is straight up fascinating. I never heard about this method before and it just baffles me. i am definitely going to get the creme and try it out on my own. Not only would this be an on-demand-shortterm-solution but i also seems not very harming if at all.

I mean in medicine premature ejaculation is treated with drugs that severe effects on the body or cremes that also potentially numb your partner or make oral-sex unavailable.

I recommend everybody to try this and report back as it would be a breakthrough in my opinion if a large group of people gain the same effects.

Does it in any way affect your erection quality is what i asked myself..

I will get voltaren and try this out myself when i find the time for it. I thank you very much for your contribution. Interested in your sex-experience with the topical Tooners, be sure to report back!

Comment

Every time so far when I've started in missionary (my hardest position), I'll feel the first PONR creeping up after about 2-2.5 minutes of slow thrusting. Today I was able to go for around 6 minutes before feeling the urge, and this was with faster thrusting mixed in as well. After that I tried several other positions and definitely felt a greater sense of control overall. I was able to thrust hard and fast in some positions and really let my imagination go without cumming. Was it a fluke? Placebo? Maybe, but this was no doubt my best fleshlight edging session so far.
                  in my opinion, this is straight up fascinating. I never heard about this method before and it just baffles me. i am definitely going to get the creme and try it out on my own. Not only would this be an on-demand-shortterm-solution but i also seems not very harming if at all despite an effect range for about 10 hours. Furthermore the costs are also not very high and also not being a prescription-creme. This few extra minutes more could be a huge boost to many patients.
                  I mean in medicine premature ejaculation is treated with drugs that has severe effects on the body or cremes that also potentially numb your partner or make oral-sex unavailable.

I recommend everybody to try this and report back as it would be a breakthrough in my opinion if a large group of people gain the same effects.

I will get voltaren and try this out myself when i find the time for it. I thank you very much for your contribution. Interested in your sex-experience with the topical Tooners, be sure to report back!

Can some people that tried this report following:
                  - Erection quality
                  - Control of ejaculation
                  - Strength of ejaculation (dribble, shoot, ..)
                  - Overall sense of well being
                  ZeNigmar
                  Last edited by ZeNigmar; 07-05-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Many people besides tension have inflammation in pelvic flor. I wonder if a prolonged use of antiinflammation in PF area would reduse it for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Sigh.
                        I know it contradicts your style of training, but this is a very interesting method, i've never heard about somebody doing something likely before.

People tend to do more risky shit when their conditions stay the same overtime. I am pretty sure you've red the thread about penis banding, which is really insane. They use castration methods in order to clamp down their nerves. That said, possibly better medicinal treatment stops people from doing that stuff.

I support lifestyle-changes in order to treat your problems as far as possible, but not being interested in every aspects of possible remedies will slow down research about the topic in general. Short-term solutions without severe side-effects can get patients with PreE back into casual-sex until they feel comfortable in their own skin and cure their mental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeNigmar View Post
                          I know it contradicts your style of training, but this is a very interesting method, i've never heard about somebody doing something likely before.

People tend to do more risky shit when their conditions stay the same overtime. I am pretty sure you've red the thread about penis banding, which is really insane. They use castration methods in order to clamp down their nerves. That said, possibly better medicinal treatment stops people from doing that stuff.

I support lifestyle-changes in order to treat your problems as far as possible, but not being interested in every aspects of possible remedies will slow down research about the topic in general. Short-term solutions without severe side-effects can get patients with PreE back into casual-sex until they feel comfortable in their own skin and cure their mental problems.
                          Second that! Ignoring new ideas or sluaghtering them even before we have more reported feedbkack will not help anybody here.

I will asap try it our on my own and report back. Since my results are pretty inconsistent in general (regarding arousal level and time to first PONR) I think I will not be the best test case.

Comment

Hey OP , thx for this . It's a new one & I can purchase Voltaren Gel at my local Rite Aid.
                            Never heard of this type method before but this is what the forum is for. New ideas & discussion or the old tried and true.

I've been adventures to say the least in trying to find a permanent solution to kick Pre-E ass. I've had many success stories to say the least since I've joined pegym and am grateful but nothing have I discovered that gives me confidence that I know I can have some lasting intercourse.

I'll give this a go & most definitely report back.

A member mentioned penis banding and a few of us had success with that , but truth be told it's not worth the risk in the long run although it is most definitely effective in stopping Pre-E.

Comment

Yesterday I tried the suppository version of Voltaren. I wanted to try it because the only downside of using gel is the odor of medicine. I don't want my wife to know of my experiments and the strange odor of Voltaren is something I want to hide. Two months ago we have really bad experience, she had a lover and decided to leave me. The tears of my son were the only thing that stopped her from leaving me. Can you guess the reason? Our sexual life and my inability of lasting more than a minute. Even a minute was hard for me. Most of the time I lasted 10-30 seconds. Now she tells me, that she feels so sorry and is happy to stay with me, but this broke my hart and my trust. And the most painful part of the story was the reason - my premature ejaculation. She did not tell me the real reason but told it to her sister and I heard their conversation without her knowing, that I am listening. So I know this is just a temporary help, but still better than investing years without any success. I tried all the bullshit with edging, kegels and other methods, but nothing helped me. Now lets not waist more time and share my results with you.

Voltaren Gel:

Very good efficiency, but bad odor.

Voltaren suppository:
                              So far it seems to have not so good effect. I lasted around 5 minutes with it. The main problem is the bad feeling in your rectum. All day I had the feeling, that I need to poop. If you try to reverse kegel you will most likely shit your pants(don't ask how I know). The inability of reverse kegel during sex is a big downside for me.

Some of you asked how it affects the erection. In my opinion it does not have effect on erection or it makes it a bit better. Actually I found the effect of Voltaren by trying to improve my erection. After the experience with my wife I had really bad erection. Now I know the reason(Stress), but at this moment I was thinking the reason is some inflammation of the prostate. I said lets apply some Voltaren on the area of my prostate. It may help with the erection quality. Sometimes I used Voltaren and other times not. After a month I realized, that every time I use Voltaren I have much, much better control of my ejaculation.
                              I no longer needed to think of dead people during sex or imaging, that she is moaning because she is sick.

To me it is really interesting what exactly is happening. How does Diclofenac influences the ejaculation? It may lead to some even more effective methods of treating premature ejaculation. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X