Pau yuen tong question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pau yuen tong question

Why the ingrédients are not anywhere on that products ?

Am scared to use on my penis something bought on internet without knowing whats in it

How that thing could be legaly sold without showing whats in it ?

...because desperate people will try anything.
    My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
    BPFSL 8 1/16
    My progress thread

Comment

It says the ingredients are ginseng, cloves, brandy, aloe wood, aromatic oils, petroleum jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by afairygirly View Post
        ...because desperate people will try anything.
        Yeah, applying a dab of cream to your dick so small that you can hardly even see it... what a crazy desperate move in exchange for essentially complete ejaculatory control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
          Yeah, applying a dab of cream to your dick so small that you can hardly even see it... what a crazy desperate move in exchange for essentially complete ejaculatory control.
          I'll rely on my kegels for that same effect. It's free and allows me to shoot ropes.
          My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
          BPFSL 8 1/16
          My progress thread

Comment

Afairigirly kegel dont work for me they do the opposit, doing some kegal througg they day give me even more involontary kegel and i can ejaculate flacid.

Reverse kegal dont work neither

Comment

Originally posted by Tooners88 View Post
              It says the ingredients are ginseng, cloves, brandy, aloe wood, aromatic oils, petroleum jelly.
              It says that on internet but its not mention in any website where you buy it or neither on the box of the product

Comment

Originally posted by latuda View Post
                It says that on internet but its not mention in any website where you buy it or neither on the box of the product
                Well proceed at your own risk I guess - aside from a slight burning/tingling sensation (particularly if you use too much), I've never seen a single report of any adverse side effects and haven't had any myself.

Comment

yes i tested myself yesterday on my hand, no effet

and today on my dick, through a very little dosage, i realy just putted my finger in it to have a very ittle colored patch, then applied it only on my freineum and in the low part of my glands, wich is my trigering point,

had no effect, didnt even felt desensitized particulary i Wonder if i dont put enough because i didnt felt anestezied at all,

i waited exactly 1 hour before trying in my fleshligh, i immeditely went into my most trigering angle position, wich is missionary like because of friction it usualy give me very quick alarm to ejaculate, it was a weird sensation , i could go very high speed with a big hard rock for over 5-10min without any break, and was in control even by stimulating myself with hot imagination inner speech.

But i ejaculate in 15minutes by going full speed and no break, wich is weird and a great progress but i dont know if its a placebo or not i will try again.

Now at 5 hours past last application i feel my glans very sensitiv, like after you just ejaculated and your glans is very sensitiv, so im not sure i could last as long again now with a sensitiv glans that way as it triger me more involontary kegel.

i dont realy know how to describe the sensation, it's like i was still as usual, with the sensation that i could ejaculate anytime but in someway it wasnt coming until i realy forced myself

i Wonder if i dont putted enough or not,

tooners88 can you relate to the way i describe the feeling it do ?

Comment

Haha, it's not a placebo effect man. The stuff really works. I don't know exactly how, but it seems that what it's doing is shutting off the signal between the frenulum/underside of glans and the BC muscle. This stops the BC muscle from contracting which is what normally leads to ejaculation.

I've used it 3 times now (once with fleshlight and twice with sex) and the effect is night and day. First time I had sex I used it 3 hours before and a very small amount 30 min before and had 100% control for as long as I wanted. Last night I just did it 1 hour before and the effect wasn't quite as strong but still was able to thrust hard and fast for 10 minutes. Still need to experiment with different amounts and timings.

And yes, I would say the same thing as you - it doesn't overly "numb" you to the touch. You can still feel the sensations on your dick, but they just aren't as strong. This is also because you're only desensitizing that small trigger zone and the rest of your glans and shaft are left alone. My theory now is that other parts of the dick have pleasure receptors on them to make sex enjoyable, but it's the nerves that run through the frenulum zone and up to the peehole that specifically trigger ejaculation. Calm those nerves down and regardless of anything else (pelvic floor, neurochemical status, performance anxiety) your body just isn't going to ejaculate easily.

Just keep testing - it sounds like you used a pretty small amount. I think if you used a tiny bit more and waited slightly longer the effect will be even stronger. Glad to hear it worked out for you though. I know that many guys frown upon "external" aids like this, but the benefits of pau yuen tong are hard to overlook. It's easy to apply (the container is so tiny you can just keep it in your back pocket for when you need it), lasts several hours, no reason to suspect it's unsafe, and it doesn't affect your mental state negatively as with other oral pre-e drugs. And if you apply it but don't end up having sex, nothing is really lost.

Anyway, keep us posted on your results.
                    Tooners88
                    Last edited by Tooners88; 08-03-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

I would not trust any ingredient list of anything coming out of china . What products or drugs may be in it are unknown as are the long term effects.

Comment

Tooners88 how long did you last real sex before the Pau yuen ?

Comment

Curious to know why you choose this product rather than the many widely available and well-known brands at the local store. What are the benefits of it over them?

Comment

I want to know why you are all too lazy to do the work .

The methods for actually geting over this are numerous and clearly laid out . So far as i can tell anyone who does done the work has got the result .
                            The success onsite is easy to see if you don't willfully shut your eyes to it and i see a lot of shut eyes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              I would not trust any ingredient list of anything coming out of china.
                              I’d say that’s an incredibly broad and unfair generalization.
                              Tooners88
                              Last edited by Tooners88; 08-04-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X