multiple orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple orgasms

okay.. so im the type of guy that can have sex one time and then need to take a very long break before doing it again.. but, if i have sex and control how much i cum (i mean cum little), i can maybe go after 30 mins because i get horny again.. but how can i cum alot and go again after just 10mins? some guys say they have sex 4-5 times in an hour, how the hell can you do this?? any tips?

ive been reading alot about edging (STILL HAVE ALOT MORE TO READ THOUGH), i think what im doing wrong is that i dont use enough time to edge, i use about 10 mins to reach the PONR and then hard kegel, and when i feel the cum is in my dick i just do slow strokes and kegel while its in there, because it feels so good, anyone know what im talking about? after ive kegeled for about 20 seconds my dick gets kind of tired and just goes in to flaccid state. this must be wrong? and when its flaccid, i have a really hard time getting it up again, but after 15-20 mins break im horny again. please help!
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Oh, I know what you are talking about indianajones! Man I continue the ongoing battle with the PONR, but it always seems to be winning here lately. I think it all just comes down to practice!

Comment

Practice!
      Practice!
      Practice!
      Have you looked into the DO/MMO Group?
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

train your pc muscle.
        4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
        FL= 4.1"
        FG= 4.5"
        EL=6"
        EG=5.5"

Comment

Kegels should be used once you're advanced/strong enough to hold off an ejaculation. At first you should be trying to know what your body is doing when you are at, but not beyond, the PoNR. Also, 10 minutes of edging really isn't enough. 20 minutes minimum!
          Is any fluid coming out when you kegel? A bit of dribble or does it shoot out when you stop?
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Pirate is using a lot of lingo here, maybe not everyone knows it!
            DO = Dry Orgasm
            MMO = Male Multi-Orgasm
            Both involve separating orgasm from ejaculation, and learning to orgasm without ejaculation so you can keep on going.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Pirate is using a lot of lingo here, maybe not everyone knows it!
              DO = Dry Orgasm
              MMO = Male Multi-Orgasm
              Both involve separating orgasm from ejaculation, and learning to orgasm without ejaculation so you can keep on going.
              Whoooops. Sorry, Matie.
              Here is the link:
              PEGym Forums - Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms
              Read the threads. There is a lot of information in the Group about how to become a multi-orgasmic male.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

hmm.. sometimes some fluid comes out, not much, the fluid im talking about is what ive always thought is "nature's lube".. sometimes 1 cum drop comes out hehe..

thanks, i will start the reading now!
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

I can have sex multiple times. I trained myself to cum fully and be ready to penetrate after just a few seconds. I usually cum 5-7 times like this. I did this because my GF did not like to me to hold back my orgasm because I would come to early or lose my erection. She wanted me to enjoy it. And besides, I am horrible at ejaculation control.

The way I did this was by forcing myself to continue and achieve an erection. In addition to exercising through Kegels, cardio/weight-lifting, passion for your lover, low stress, and high confidence, you can mentally push yourself to achieve another erection (or maintain it) no matter how much or how hard you cum.

I am new to PE, and new to sex, so more experienced members can elaborate for you. After the first time I came, I would go flaccid. Even when I managed to get up again, I had little to no sensation. But, as you practice, you will eventually automatically regain an erection just after you cum. Another trick is to pull out to give the trooper a "breather," and theb get your dick in that pussy as soon as possible before the erection fades. This is especially true if your partner is very tight. If the vagina is more tented/loose, then you won't have as much of a problem.

Try and increase your load by eating healthy foods and maybe take a zinc supplement every other day. I found that cumming in bigger load leads to more intense orgasms for me and keeps me "revved up" for longer.

Also, try focusing on your lover. Visually, my GF turns me on, and that helps me maintain my erection. Focus on her face, breasts, or something else that you appreciate about her. Or, let her do things that turn you on (suck you, rub your balls, etc.). Avoid stimulating intense areas like the head or the area on the underside just behind the head.

With practice and patience, you can force yourself to maintain an erection. And I mean cumming 7 times or more, sexing (not including foreplay) over 2 hours and still being 90-100% hard.

Oh, and make sure before you do this that your partner is fully okay with this. Very important!

Another note of caution is that this will overuse you penis and you should rest both your penis and pelvic floor muscles for a while. I usually use some warm water (shower) and massage it afterwards.
                  My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Ah cubah, sorry man ,have to doubt your story ,which let me get this straight, involves training yourself to hav repeated wet orgasms with no refrac period?

Comment

I know, it sounds like I am making this up.. but it's all true.

And I do have a refractory period. It just doesn't last long (several seconds). After all the practice, what ended up happening was I would get a little less erect (50-70% erection) but not completely flaccid; I would still be "hard enough" to penetrate.

Of course, there is a point where I run out of cum, but I wouldn't count this as a "dry" orgasm since I am not stopping ejaculation. I am still ejaculating, just that nothing is coming out. I am usually completely dry by the third or fourth cum.

It's possible. I don't know if every man can do it, i.e. if there are physiological limiters like how different men have a different number of layers of tunica.

A little background on my health history:

I was always active. I did exercises and played sports (track & field, soccer, volleyball, tennis). Also, I was about 20 when I started having sex. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol or sodas, don't eat fast food often, and I don't stay up very late (12:00 is late for me). I have since dramatically fell out of shape. I thank college. My size and performance have suffered because of this, and my orgasm marathon is now limited to 3-4 times, and my refractory period is longer (1-2 minutes instead of 5-10 seconds).
                      My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

why is there any dry orgasms? hahahahaha

Comment

Myketasin, you should read around more before you post. Guys who have dry orgasms can experience the pleasures of an orgasm and still keep an erection afterwards.... which means that they can keep having sex, and orgasm again. Some of the men here can have multiple orgasms, lots of them, all in a single session of sex. Sounds pretty great to me!

Comment

i didn't know that, all i know is just we have to cum and it's wet and sticky am I right? never really thought about it..anyway thanks for the info batwoman

Comment

Oorgasm (the feelings of pleasure) and ejaculation (pumping out the wet semen) are separate events in men. They happen at the same time for most men, but you can learn to separate them and have one without the other. That's what a dry orgasm is -- the feelings of pleasure without ejaculation. Two bonuses from this: (1) it reduces the mess and (2) if you don't ejaculate, you can stay hard and have another orgasm soon after the first (and sometimes another and another if you are like Pegasus).
                              Sounds great! I wish I could do that!

Comment

Working...
                              X